What's new

Discovery Speculation prestige glitch

G

Ghostly Silence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as someone has previously posted they had a friend that UI Stacked and prestiged twice in 3 mins. I have found a UI Stack that I believe could lead to another prestige glitch just need some to help further this 
The UI stack is involving Weapon prestige

D

DesireHD

Contributor
Reaction score
as someone has previously posted they had a friend that UI Stacked and prestiged twice in 3 mins. I have found a UI Stack that I believe could lead to another prestige glitch just need some to help further this 
The UI stack is involving Weapon prestige
Weapon prestige does not allow you to prestige your character :frown: ive tried it already

G

Ghostly Silence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being able to still UI Stack it should lead to something???

D

DesireHD

Contributor
Reaction score
Being able to still UI Stack it should lead to something???
Ive tried most things, it seems that with the update where they properly patched the prestige glitch, they removed the ability to prestige one thing with a different prestige unlock

G

Ghostly Silence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the division prestige UI would let you but not gunsmith? Wonder why that is... If there was a way to prestige without having to meet with the general (like weapon prestige, division prestige, or opening supply drops) then we could possibly make it happen there.. So far other than a UI stack I dont see any hope in sight...

Top Bottom