Discussion [speculation/discussion] Infinite Opperations blackmarket tiers

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 4' started by Gr1zZzZ_cs, Dec 16, 2018 with 11 replies and 2,782 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gr1zZzZ_cs

Gr1zZzZ_cs Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Recently came across a short video on YouTube that has him just getting infinite tiers on the operation. That’s all the I do I have so maybe we can start looking into it. I also don’t think it’s possible to get that many tiers in one game and also that’s not what it looks like when u buy tiers

2. Ephemeral

Ephemeral Memento Mori

Ratings:
  3. Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather TMT !

Ratings:
    He finished an infinite lives snd bot lobby with literally thousands of kills he planted the bomb to end the game correctly instead of just leaving its not a glitch it's a result of boosting

4. Fadexz

Fadexz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Here's the original founder's video of the tier glitch but he doesn't show how to do it necessarily. It's got to do with transferring tiers from another account.

5. OP
    Gr1zZzZ_cs

Gr1zZzZ_cs Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don’t understand how one could boost this at all..? I’ve litterally dropped 300 kills in a game and haven’t even gone up a full bar legit no boosting

6. ViewAK

ViewAK Owner/Leader Of View Premium

Ratings:
    get 1k+ kills pretty much doing everything that earns xp including calling kill streaks

7. Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather TMT !

Ratings:
    I literally said in my previous post that the kid got thousands upon thousands of kills in an unlimited lives snd lobby and he still doesn't get it saying "I got 300 kills" .. doesn't even compare to thousands. ..

8. ViewAK

ViewAK Owner/Leader Of View Premium

Ratings:
    Only way to get more tiers in black market is doing that tbh

9. HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    tiers are based on time, its not from getting loads of kills, it could be a bot lobby that hes been in for a few hours and then ended or it is some form of glitch by transferring it off another account, ive had a visual glitch with my tiers going onto my friends account when ive been unlocking stuff for him but when the bar fills up it reverts to his tier+1, perhaps this guy found a way to turn it from visual into actual

10. Legend

Legend I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ Premium

Ratings:
    Personally I think he just sat in a no time limit SND lobby for hours & ended the game legit. Which means as of right now it wouldn't be possible anymore.

11. Khaliid

Khaliid Newbie

Ratings:
    This happens when u log in with your secondary account, it causes a visual bug and tiers do not stick.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Speedball

Speedball I don't believe in non-believers

Ratings:
    This is just a bug I recently experienced also. It basically recounts the tiers you were at starting from 0 again. In my case I sat there and watched it go from 0-77 for a good 5 mins. I didn’t go above what I was previously at before the bug occurred.