• Start date
  • Views 1,932
Boo 7s

Boo 7s

All Powerful
Greeter Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
LIES!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT GET THE TITLE! I am pissed off now -.- all that hard work. New lesson learned...always listen to T Swift.
Maybe it's because that's just when the game came out and you could still get them.

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe they are called prestige titles for a reason? Nah im sure thats a joke. Retards. Now really come on, T Swift said many times, YOU CAN NOT GET THEM WITHOUT PRESTIGING!

Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a shame really cos i was wondering the same thing, until i realised i had to prestige to unlock those titles, I had over 2500 kills with my USAS-12 and like 300 Headshots too. Now i have to start again.

D

Daveabcx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can get them people from optic and faze and stuff like that has got the 1000 Headshot title and some of them havent prestiged to get them

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof and go to 1 Minuet

Oh they must be good then.they can unlock a prestige title without prestinging .they could of reset themselves via a token and the challenge still could remain ..

D

Daveabcx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you reset your self u become Level 1 Like u have just Bought the game

Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof and go to 1 Minuet
i see no proof in this video and it is really bad quality, i cant see any of the titles you are going on about, like people have said... YOU HAVE TO PRETIGE!!!.

Xx_Legend_xX

Xx_Legend_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys I think we've got this whole thing answered now. So please, for the sake of everyone, shut the f*** up...

Top Bottom
Login
Register