What's new

Solved Specific question about Gibbed Save Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyberjynx

Cyberjynx

Reaction score
Long story short, I hate the level scaling in this game... In an ideal world, we would have the option to have level scaling from level 1. That said, the only real option I have right now is to download a save file someone has uploaded that has normal mode story completed so I can then play the game again via TVHM. There's only one problem with that and that's the fact that everyone tends to do a lot of side quests... which I want to do myself. So here's the question about the Gibbed Save Editor: if it's anything like the previous editors, will it be possible to start a fresh save and edit my character to be on the final mission and just turn on god mode and complete it so I can start TVHM and have almost everything be new again while still being level 1 and have all enemies and quests scale?

Thanks in advance for any insight into my muddled question.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Cyberjynx Cyberjynx about the mission editing part

As for the scaling I’m not 100% sure since I haven’t met someone that’s start a TVHM play through at level 1.

Upvote 0
Cyberjynx

Cyberjynx

Reaction score
Cyberjynx Cyberjynx about the mission editing part

As for the scaling I’m not 100% sure since I haven’t met someone that’s start a TVHM play through at level 1.

Thanks for the reply! That's a shame that it won't be available day one... Oh well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register