What's new

Solved Specific question about Gibbed Save Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyberjynx

Reaction score
Long story short, I hate the level scaling in this game... In an ideal world, we would have the option to have level scaling from level 1. That said, the only real option I have right now is to download a save file someone has uploaded that has normal mode story completed so I can then play the game again via TVHM. There's only one problem with that and that's the fact that everyone tends to do a lot of side quests... which I want to do myself. So here's the question about the Gibbed Save Editor: if it's anything like the previous editors, will it be possible to start a fresh save and edit my character to be on the final mission and just turn on god mode and complete it so I can start TVHM and have almost everything be new again while still being level 1 and have all enemies and quests scale?

Thanks in advance for any insight into my muddled question.

O

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
C Cyberjynx about the mission editing part

As for the scaling I’m not 100% sure since I haven’t met someone that’s start a TVHM play through at level 1.

C

Cyberjynx

Reaction score
C Cyberjynx about the mission editing part

As for the scaling I’m not 100% sure since I haven’t met someone that’s start a TVHM play through at level 1.
Thanks for the reply! That's a shame that it won't be available day one... Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom