• Thread starter T3 Styles
  • Start date
  • Views 1,002
T3 Styles

T3 Styles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone has a code for the specializations plz let me know i aint got much to trade for it but im a lvl 70 and cant go up no more because iv done the wetwork and the operator but i have no more ppl say ill get them at the end of the month but im to impatient lol...

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone has a code for the specializations plz let me know i aint got much to trade for it but im a lvl 70 and cant go up no more because iv done the wetwork and the operator but i have no more ppl say ill get them at the end of the month but im to impatient lol...
i think they'll send out codes after 3 days..just wait

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
3 days after what
He means they will be sending out codes in 3 days for people who didn't buy the legendary edition. So, around Nov 20th you can see the other classes.

L

Linkmarine

Reaction score
Sin$
Would this be considered a Trade post?? Just Curious.

on another note, yea just wait till after the 20th and you will get an Email sent to the account associated with the Xbox Live Gamertag you played online with. This code will get you the other 6 specializations.

Expect to see it in your inbox anytime between the 20th-30th at the latest, if it is not in your inbox make sure you double check your Spam folder to be safe.

no need to make and sort of trade or purchase when you only have to wait 3 days, that would be a waste.

Trust me im in the same boat as you two, im about to hit SR70 soon but you shouldn't have to wait too long

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
You get the specializations on the 20th regardless.....

Mattwi

Mattwi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

All specializations will be unlocked to everyone who played Halo 4 before Nov. 20th on Nov. 20th. Players who started after this point will have to unlock them somehow.
You actually get the code between nov. 20 - nov. 30

Top Bottom
Login
Register