Solved Special vehicle problem from the past

• Thread starter AlexHD720pPNG
  • Start date
  • Views 1,720
A

AlexHD720pPNG

Reaction score
Hi,
Probably not the right place to ask this question but figured more people would know what's up here.

Last year while messing around with being able to store 'none garage' vehicles inside my garages I got my ramp buggy stuck in my CEO garage. It was invisible and I wasn't able to use it or get it out.
After alot of messing around trying to fix it in the past week I've ended up replacing its spot with a street car. Now isn't in a garage, not in my special vehicle garage and if I go through my interaction menu it just constantly tells me it isn't available for delivery. But that I do own one.

Is there a fix or way of getting it back as it's stuck in a weird state.

C

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
Yes, there is a way. There is currently another Personal Vehicle on your Ramp Buggy slot. Do you know what car that is?

I

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like u have something in the ramp buggy spot when u put it in the ceo garage a car got moved to the svw there was a way to fix this but I dont remember I fixed mine from a thread I found here also u should post this in support it will get moved there eventually

A

AlexHD720pPNG

Reaction score
I don't know what vehicle it has switched with... Is there a way to find out? It's likely a stock elegy... But it's now just no where to be found...

I

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point I dont think what vehicle is in there matters cuz u can't access it u need a glitch like the old fix dead spots where u go online with default garages (all empty) and buy a new ramp buggy this is how I fixed my svw but its patched maybe with beff but I dont know check that thread

G

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you think it’s an elergy hopefully you don’t own a lot of then because the way you fix it is you start up an apartment heist and when you get to choose what vehicle to use look through the list and find the car you believe is in that spot and use that for the mission once it starts just quit and you will spawn in a session with that car now either go sell it or move it to a regular garage.

Top Bottom