What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Tutorial Special Projectial Trick for Xlink Or Xboxlive

• Thread starter chrisco
  • Start date
  • Views 2,425
C

chrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is only if you have RTH and if you go on Xlink or XBL
Ok so what this does it if you are host and change the projectial EVERYONE will be able to see the proj.

So first open your map in alteration.

part1.png

part2.png

part3.png

part4.png

Push Ctrl "C" To Coppy This Number

part5.png

Now Go To The Worthog Troop Effect That You Used.

part6.png

part7.png

Push Ctrl "V" To Paste That Number in This Box

part8.png

Then You Can Change What You Want To Shoot Out Right Here

part9.png

part10.png

And There You Go. This Makes Xlink SO much more fun

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nicely put together. I wish I still had my JTAG now.

F

Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if i shoot bangee bolts on narrows in mlg off host are the others able to see it?

nvm got it

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
You aren't the first to find or use this, but good job making it simple.

S

soulwarrior

Reaction score
Sin$
The only part I would change is nulling the projectile. Just set it to the projectile you want, and still do the effect changing part. The reason for this is because changing certain things will give the kill to the guardians as opposed to the player. For example, I made it so that the shotgun shoots plasma grenades at the speed/distance/range of shotgun bullets but if you leave the shotguns projectile nulled everyone can see it but your kills don't count (that was a run on sentence). So instead of nulling it, just change it to the projectile you want to use and then continue with this guide like you normally would and then everyone can see it and the kills are counted correctly.

M

Marda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does nayone know if u can get alteration for 64-bit mine dosen't seem to work on 64-bit win 7

W

worf65

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does nayone know if u can get alteration for 64-bit mine dosen't seem to work on 64-bit win 7

It works fine in windows 7 64 bit, that is what I am using. Some versions don't work with the aero theme in vista or 7. You can either get a version that doesn't have that problem or change your theme to a "basic" theme.

Top Bottom
Login
Register