What's new

Solved Special Orders Kiosk

V

Vik_0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Tess is gone from the tower at this time, but does anyone know whatever happened to the special orders kiosk? I'm missing some promotional emblems and shaders and that would have been the only place I could find them.

If anyone could provide some insight on this, it would be great.

I

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the one you are looking for is across from the speaker.

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the one you are looking for is across from the speaker.
The kiosks are missing a lot of things that used to be in special orders. For me, all but 1 of the redeemed code emblems from bungie.net are missing (so, 9/10 that show up on bungie.net as redeemed don't show up in-game), my blacksmith shader, and worst of all for me is the bungie crest emblem I have (so I'm being super careful not to delete it)

V

Vik_0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kiosks are missing a lot of things that used to be in special orders. For me, all but 1 of the redeemed code emblems from bungie.net are missing (so, 9/10 that show up on bungie.net as redeemed don't show up in-game), my blacksmith shader, and worst of all for me is the bungie crest emblem I have (so I'm being super careful not to delete it)
How did you get the Bungie Crest emblem? 
No, it's the kiosk that had the frontier shell, the ev-30 tumbler sparrow, special emblems, ect

I

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Is that the emblem that you get for having an old Bungie account?

As for the special orders, I know they talked about it in the update few weeks ago, don't remember it though.

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
How did you get the Bungie Crest emblem?
Is that the emblem that you get for having an old Bungie account?
Yeah, there were 3 of them for different levels of title, not posting for a year before they froze the site dropped me down a couple levels to exalted heroic so I got the shield of heroes.

And yeah, they didn't have it in an update, but I found a forum post they made with known 2.0 bugs saying that they're aware certain emblems aren't showing up in the kiosks and they're looking into it.

Top Bottom