Solved Special Edition MW3 Console Help

• Thread starter Daddy TeKniQ
  • Start date
  • Views 390
Daddy TeKniQ

Daddy TeKniQ

Reaction score
Sin$
Trying to figure out what I can do with this console. Has anyone had any success with said console?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not actually different in any meaningful way, is it?
So to figure out what you can do with it (assuming you mean like RGHing the console?) what you should provide us with, is the motherboard version.

Daddy TeKniQ

Daddy TeKniQ

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not actually different in any meaningful way, is it?
So to figure out what you can do with it (assuming you mean like RGHing the console?) what you should provide us with, is the motherboard version.
Not really wanting to do much to by way of hardware overrides and such. Is there any type of programs or software only type options?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really wanting to do much to by way of hardware overrides and such. Is there any type of programs or software only type options?
You're being awfully vague about what you're looking for. Hard to really suggest anything.
But I guess USB mods, which are mainly limited to offline stuff, are one thing you can do.

Daddy TeKniQ

Daddy TeKniQ

Reaction score
Sin$
You're being awfully vague about what you're looking for. Hard to really suggest anything.
But I guess USB mods, which are mainly limited to offline stuff, are one thing you can do.
Not trying to be vague. I'm just a fresh out the package newb when it comes to Xbox mods. Gimme an Android on the other hand and I'm your guy. I was just wanting to know if there are any, I guess, soft mods... Or injectable mods... Not too keen on the terminology. Is there such things? And are any of them able to be online?

Daddy TeKniQ

Daddy TeKniQ

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 100% positive I have a Corona btw... Which from doing research... Not much I can do with it but hardware mod, correct? :frown::frown::frown:

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 100% positive I have a Corona btw... Which from doing research... Not much I can do with it but hardware mod, correct? :frown::frown::frown:
Yeah, for any better mods, you're going to need to do a hardware mod.

Is there a cheap way to rig it until I can get a glitcher?
Nope, you're going to need all the required stuff.
If you're still interested, you can find a lot of information from the stickied FAQ threads in this section, and from the Xbox 360 Modding & Tutorials section.

Daddy TeKniQ

Daddy TeKniQ

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help you two. Much appreciated. May need to video chat one of you some day soon to help me through the process. I'm not a fan of YouTube. Rather have a live one on one instruction. It's an Army twitch I have, or so I'm told... :meh:

Top Bottom
Login
Register