What's new

Working SPECIAL AMMO PVP GLITCH! HOW TO START EACH ROUND WITH SPECIAL AMMO "AFTER PATCH"

• Thread starter Jon Soli
  • Start date
  • Views 3,227
J

Jon Soli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

<3

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You always lose ammo when you switch special weapons while alive regardless. On crimson I've just been using ice breaker and switch when I die or between rounds and the amount of ammo you get per ice breaker shot is a lot. I'll stick with that instead of the chance of getting rushed and adding time to the revive timer, but it's weird they kept sidearm ammo on spawn. Maybe it's their way of trying to get people to use them.

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
You always lose ammo when you switch special weapons while alive regardless. On crimson I've just been using ice breaker and switch when I die or between rounds and the amount of ammo you get per ice breaker shot is a lot. I'll stick with that instead of the chance of getting rushed and adding time to the revive timer, but it's weird they kept sidearm ammo on spawn. Maybe it's their way of trying to get people to use them.
I heard somewhere that side arms have a perk that you can't see that makes them spawn with more ammo. I really want to do the icebreaker glitch but sadly I don't have one 
Not a glitch.
You're not supposed to be able to have special ammo, and switching to a shotgun/sniper after spawning with special would be a glitch, as you're not supposed to have the ammo as early as you can get it

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The ice breaker works really well. Start with the ice breaker, after you die or between rounds switch to what you want. For snipers I know for sure you get 3x the amount of ammo you had in the IB. So 6 IB shots grants you 18 sniper rounds when you switch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register