News Spec Ops Survival PS4 1 Year Exclusive

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' started by Simga, Sep 25, 2019 with 9 replies and 443 views.

1. Simga

Simga Enthusiast

Ratings:
  2. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    I mean I usually stick to multiplayer for Call of Duty but a whole year is ridiculous. I'm still not switching to Playstation.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Slim Shady

Slim Shady Retired

Ratings:
    new call of duty will most likely be out by than GG on whoever was the retards that came up with the 1-year deal. then again i have not brought a call of duty since black ops 3 the recent call of dutys are just trash-filled thanks to Activision.

4. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    :what: Didn't you say you were buying Black Ops 4 just because treyarch were releasing it? :tongue:
    I'm glad I have a PS4. think I'll pass on this for XBOX, though. :biggrin:

5. Slim Shady

Slim Shady Retired

Ratings:
    if i did say that that was stupid lmao.

6. Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus Drunk MOTY 2011-14

Ratings:
    I'm glad I don't really care about survival mode so this doesn't put me off a whole lot. Still disagree with the practice though. Timed exclusives are cancer, especially if it's exclusive for a whole year.

We'll wait and see what other scummy monetisation tactics they have resorted to as the game comes out. I can almost guarantee loot crates will be added after launch.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    Isn't that obvious? :what: :roflmao:
    [doublepost=1570359759][/doublepost]
    I still remember you saying you were hyped for it even though there was no single player and was only getting it because of treyarch! :thumbsup:

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Slim Shady

Slim Shady Retired

Ratings:
    fr tho every call of duty that gets released these days is just filled with **** yeah they make it look so good for the beta etc but after beta and a few weeks after the official release, Activision starts adding their bulls*** in happens every time treyarch needs to seperate from activision its whats making the game trash asf.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dbunny

Dbunny The Original Se7enSins Bunny.

Ratings:
    Sony partnered with Microsoft, so they could leverage Azure for their own cloud services. No clue why they'd do that after something like this...

10. Vegeta

Vegeta 宇宙のマスター

Ratings:
    Eh, I bought the game for both systems but this anti-consumerism **** needs to stop.