What's new

Tutorial Spec-Ops Survival Mod!(USB)(not what you think)

• Thread starter ihatecompvir
  • Start date
  • Views 2,207
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ihatecompvir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put this in a Campaign save, and then put it on your Xbox, load it up, and then save and quit. It should now stick over to Spec Ops/Other campaign missions.
Code:
createfx 1
painter_mp 1

It's pretty ******, and it doesn't spawn you with a gun, no enemies spawn, and other undesirable things.
Not sure if working online. I tried it, and it didn't work, but I don't think I was the host.
You can walk out of the map on some missions with this. It's pretty neat, actually.

L

Lygofast2121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow this could definitely be the start of something amazing nice work

N

n9ne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey off topic here but when are you going to release how to mod zombies online? I don't want to sound like a leech but I'm keen to mod zombies in priv match again haha. :rolleyes:

K

Kira

Reaction score
Hey off topic here but when are you going to release how to mod zombies online? I don't want to sound like a leech but I'm keen to mod zombies in priv match again haha. :rolleyes:

Uh....there is no zombie mode in MW3...

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you do this on a usb, sorry for being a noob I'm just trying to understand.

P

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
no more create fx IM DONE lol......nah good thinking tho...thumbs up

B

BlueBerry

Contributor
Reaction score
Haha pointless but we could build off of it

X

clt42

Contributor
Reaction score
Createfx also enables UFO mode if the command is in the xex.....

D

DominatorXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay are these Dvars already in the MW3 savegame.svg and you just edit the values or do you add them? I've tired many times to add certain Dvars but I just get "Sum check error" :S

V

Vexx

N'importe qui
Reaction score
sorry but what he means is like the mw2 modded zombies gametype

No he meant zombies on Black Ops. If you didn't know, ihatecompvir has a method to mod Black Ops zombies.

P

LG1TxREAPER

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Reaction score
How is this even relevant to this game? Not only off topic, but you are in the wrong game. Also, even though you didn't want to, you sound like a leech, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom