Patched Spec Ops: Paladin Mission GOD MODE

• Thread starter Jonny901901
  • Start date
  • Views 11,752
Jonny901901

Jonny901901

Reaction score
Sin$

1. Make sure you are carrying Dr Linda Morales.

2. When you approach the chopper, slow down until you are exactly 3.5m away (it will show you a prompt in-game)

3. Once you are 3.5 meters away, hold square to place the doctor on the ground and once she has been placed down, immediately push forward your left joystick to move forward. It will play the animation of handing her over to the guys inside the chopper.

4. once this is done you will see two Dr Linda’s, one on the ground where you placed her and the other in the chopper. She has been duplicated and at this point onwards you are invincible to all damage (God mode)

5. IMPORTANT STEP: You must not revive anyone after this point, if you do, you will lose your invincibility. However, your teammates can revive each other.

I am not the founder of this glitch, posting it for people who are not aware. This is a near impossible operation to do so jump on it asap. I have done it twice around an hour ago and can confirm it still works.

Last edited:
Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this when it was first posted like a week ago and I was having trouble finding it again today lol
Well, thank you very much.

I'll make an alt just to boost the level and level my guns up without trashing the K/D.

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks worked perfect finished in like 10 mins lol

Last edited:
STR8 7Z

STR8 7Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
30 min 2xp code to the guy that helps me complete this mission using the op’s method.

Last edited:
T

TemoS

Reaction score
Sin$
Asking coz these people wont even defend me when i have that *** pickef up or steal her from me

R

rufus88

Reaction score
Sin$
While waiting to try this i somehow convinced the game im still downed and in godmode wtf lol
i was down and grabbed a enemys granade and in the same time i got revived due to a teammate and it seems like i can revive teammates and still keep it lol

Why private, If you can do it in public lobbies? I think if we go afk we get the same amount of xp like the first operation glitch.
You dont need to do that
you need to kill everyone and never bring that *** to the Helicopter

another way is to place her down and quickly look at a wall and lay down when trying to grab her
youll wallbreach with her and can enjoy the Peace with godmode
You can do the same thing to get out

The only thing i cant find a way to is being afk
When using rubberbands it detects them somehow and kicks me for being afk

mister_bigboss

mister_bigboss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
While waiting to try this i somehow convinced the game im still downed and in godmode wtf lol
i was down and grabbed a enemys granade and in the same time i got revived due to a teammate and it seems like i can revive teammates and still keep it lol

You dont need to do that
you need to kill everyone and never bring that *** to the Helicopter

another way is to place her down and quickly look at a wall and lay down when trying to grab her
youll wallbreach with her and can enjoy the Peace with godmode
You can do the same thing to get out

The only thing i cant find a way to is being afk
When using rubberbands it detects them somehow and kicks me for being afk

I will try the god mode glitch like you said. And if done, I’ll try to go afk

S

saucy23

Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn’t get it to work for some reason and I’m on PS4. If anyone wants to help please add me! My ps4 is rumorhasLT

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone interested in helping me do this tonight? This is the last mission I need for the achievement.

kip4hours

kip4hours

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fyi do not use jugg suit as it will take the god mode off I put it on and was taking damage plus once jugg ended I still took damage so be aware guy/girls

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Fyi do not use jugg suit as it will take the god mode off I put it on and was taking damage plus once jugg ended I still took damage so be aware guy/girls
Haha why would you? Nothing can hurt you... Just camp the armor cache crates.

Top Bottom
Login
Register