• Thread starter Keysnsamples
  • Start date
  • Views 275
K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
First off, for everyone who hasn't gotten one yet, check your XBL account's messages. I just checked this morning and found that MS sent me a code.

Now about that giveaway! Please leave a post saying you want it, ONLY ask if you live in one of the countries that won't be getting the code at all or anytime soon. I know Europe is one of them. Everyone in the US will get there's eventually, i want to help someone who truely can't get this code without dropping some cash.

That's it! I'll check later today around 7pm CST and report with the winner and PM them the code. You will be picked at random, so no need to do anything special.

H

Hr2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Keys I have played since the midnight launch and have recently found out Europe ( where I live) wont be receiving the code. It would greatly be appreciated if you donate it to me. It would mean lots. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone. ( Sorry for the English lol)

R

Rally

Experienced Member
Reaction score
id wait on any give aways, i just gave someone a code, and they redeemed it, and it activated on the person i got it from account, instead of the person that was redeeming it... I made that confusing, but, what im trying to say, is some codes out there are quinine too the individual acct, so it can be redeemed on a account that it wasn't meant for, and instead of redeeming on that account, it will redeem on the other account...

Not not all the codes are like this, but there is a batch that is, the way 343 did the codes, some only work the the email associated with it... Its all over 343 forums, about people getting the code in the email, going to redeem it on there main account, and instead of activating it on there main account, it gets activated on some random old silver account of theirs, and about this happening too. They did this so people couldn't sell them, this was one of the main issue which cased this mess.

I

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Reaction score
Yeah I would really appreciate one, I live in the UK so I won't end up getting one. I'll be stuck at level 70 forever. :frown:

B

Blockhead

Killer of all necromorphs
Reaction score
what is the spec code? and how do you get it?

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
what is the spec code? and how do you get it?

Unlocks all the specializations instead of only leaving you to choose from Wetwork and Operator, thus capping you at Lvl 70. With the spec code, you can pick any specializations, granting you the access to reach max level (130).

id wait on any give aways, i just gave someone a code, and they redeemed it, and it activated on the person i got it from account, instead of the person that was redeeming it... I made that confusing, but, what im trying to say, is some codes out there are quinine too the individual acct, so it can be redeemed on a account that it wasn't meant for, and instead of redeeming on that account, it will redeem on the other account...

Not not all the codes are like this, but there is a batch that is, the way 343 did the codes, some only work the the email associated with it... Its all over 343 forums, about people getting the code in the email, going to redeem it on there main account, and instead of activating it on there main account, it gets activated on some random old silver account of theirs, and about this happening too. They did this so people couldn't sell them, this was one of the main issue which cased this mess.
That is kinda strange, hopefully this code isn't like that. But only one way to find out, give it to someone! haha.

I

Pause Menu

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This happened to me, I put it on my account, then it told me there was an error and it was assigned to a different account. I messed around with it for a few minutes and I finally got it to download.

B

Blockhead

Killer of all necromorphs
Reaction score
Unlocks all the specializations instead of only leaving you to choose from Wetwork and Operator, thus capping you at Lvl 70. With the spec code, you can pick any specializations, granting you the access to reach max level (130).

That is kinda strange, hopefully this code isn't like that. But only one way to find out, give it to someone! haha.
oh i have had that since it came out

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
oh i have had that since it came out

Ya, the spec code only benefits those who did not purchase the Limited Edition of Halo 4.

Top Bottom