Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know absolutely nothing about Speakers/Sound Systems, but I'm looking for something that has really good bass. Not sure if I need a sub woofer for that or whether I can get it from a stand alone speaker, just want something that has really good base.

If you have any suggestions, please link em below. Links to purchase in the UK would be appreciated. Not really sure of a price range, as I'm not sure what I need to be looking at.

ty

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I would post the link but I can't atm, but I would suggest a Bluetooth sound bar. I have one and it's extremely good with bass and it's loud as f***

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about something for your car, home system, or just a portable bluetooth speaker to blast to?

Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about something for your car, home system, or just a portable bluetooth speaker to blast to?
Something for at home. I have a decent bluetooth speaker, there's just no bass to it.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
Something for at home. I have a decent bluetooth speaker, there's just no bass to it.
I've heard that JBL have good bass, the beats pill I heard has good bass, and the Bose SoundLink is good(I have one). It has good bass and the battery for it lasts long.

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a few bluetooth speakers and I can tell you by experience that the Sony SRX-BTX300 has really good base, great mids and really good highs. The House of Marley get together is a great speaker too, it's a bit on the expensive side though. It looks really good too though.

I know that JBL speakers are usually really good but I do not have any wireless JBL speakers.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I know absolutely nothing about Speakers/Sound Systems, but I'm looking for something that has really good bass. Not sure if I need a sub woofer for that or whether I can get it from a stand alone speaker, just want something that has really good base.

If you have any suggestions, please link em below. Links to purchase in the UK would be appreciated. Not really sure of a price range, as I'm not sure what I need to be looking at.

ty

If you got the money go for some Beats By Dr. Dre. All of their products over-emphasise the bass which I hate as a music producer but if you're looking for bass then it doesn't get as exaggerated as Beats by Dre. Lol.

Also if you're going to be placing down the speakers in a specific position, try propping them up as close to as you can to the wall. This boosts the low end or the bass frequencies of all sound coming out of your speakers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register