What's new

Patched spawning an army of muggers near ur yacht (Glitch)

• Thread starter no_sins4u
  • Start date
  • Views 4,257
N

no_sins4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idk if someone knows about this glitch but i just found out a way that u can keep spawning an army of muggers on u while you're on ur yacht. (works best near vespucci beach).
so first tell ur friend to call a mugger on u while ur on the beach near ur yacht, as soon as u see that the mugger is approaching u, just quickly get a boat and go to ur yacht.
when u get on ur yacht just look around for the mugger standing on the shore (using ur sniper scope).
try to kill the mugger with ur sniper and u should see some muggers spawning one after another.
some times they just carry on walking like a random npc after spawning, some times they just spawn and wait for u on the shore and sometimes they even follow u on ur yacht.
if they are just standing on the shore with a knife in their hands and doing nothing than tell ur friend to keep an eye on them from the yacht with sniper scope so that they dont disappear, than take a boat and go next to them and they all will try to attack u at once.
Me and friends had alot of fun messing around with them and i hope u guys will have fun aswell.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Better have a mugger sent on you before you bang a hooker and start with the hooker pick any choice after mugger has been sent as long as you keep banging hooker it will keep spawning muggers sometimes one may pull you out finally and then game gets glitchy 
Eventually muggers will be surrounding your car just staring at you it's freaky

D1rtb4g

D1rtb4g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I´ve never been able to catch a perv with hookas when im voyeuring players on tv, but yeah it sounds like fun to call a muggler on someone while their gettin a bj, and then getting their cars jackd by the muggler and then tryn2 get they´re pv back xD

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha can someone please pos a video. This sounds hilarious!!!

C

cyrus_beukbaard

Reaction score
Sin$
I only managed to do it at vespucci beach. At other locations the mugger will follow you in the sea and he will drown. I tried the hooker & mugger, but somehow the hooker ended up being the mugger. Was really funny though... WIll give this method a few more tries to see how that works. I'm on PS4 btw...

Xce_dread_

Xce_dread_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had the same experience when I sended I mugger on someone who took off in the hydra right after I called Lamar. As he was surronding me in the sky, there was like 10 muggers standing in the street with their knifes and waiting and they continued to spawn hahaha what a freaky show.
Nice found btw!

Top Bottom
Login
Register