What's new

Patched Spawn weapons from pre-game lobby in Warzone.

• Thread starter Astral Penguin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,885
Astral Penguin

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Here’s a step-by-step instructional guide for you to bring your pre-game weapons into Verdansk with you:

1. Before deployment, see which weapon you drop into the pre-game lobby with.
  2. If it’s something you would be happy to take into battle, skip to Step 4.
  3. If you want something different, get yourself killed and drop in with something new – repeat this as many times as you need, but make sure time is on your side.
  4. As the game is about to deploy you, when the countdown timer reaches between 1 second remaining and 0, drop your weapons on the ground. This should be done when the countdown timer disappears.
  5. When you fly into the actual match, land where you dropped the weapons and, if done right, they should still be there.

As mentioned before, your timing on this has to be impeccable. If you’re too early, your weapons won’t reappear, and if too late then you simply won’t drop them at all, so it might take a few attempts to get right.

I didn't find this. I didn't see it posted here so I figured I would share.

Last edited:
A

AngryPandaBaby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually works, but a video tutorial would be helpful for those that cant hit it.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ignore those saying it’s patched. I’ve been doing this in most of my games today and it still works.

rpenergy

rpenergy

Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure it is patched since in the pre-game lobby it no longer allows you to drop your weapons.

Top Bottom
Login
Register