Reaction score
Sin$
WHAT. THE. f***.

Edit: image won't show here's the link
https://ibb.co/eWNuZF

Edit again: here's a pic of the double menu
https://ibb.co/iuhBEF

eWNuZF

I nearly pissed my pants when I saw Michael standing next to me, then I moved and realized I'm controlling Michael! Not only that, when I bump into my character he starts saying michael's voice lines. This is easily the trippiest glitch I've ever encountered!

Complete accident hopefully we can pinpoint what caused this:

-I was in my apartment creating outfits using the telescope, I may have been in the glitched state when my internet cut out all of a sudden.
-I never accepted alerts to go back to story, just went to the PS4 setting and began testing connection. It failed at least once.
-Might be worth noting my router did a full reset.
-I noticed my phone reconnected to my wifi so I ran the test again, successful this time.
-I came back to gta and had an alert screen and briefly saw a 2nd alert screen before it disappeared and I began to load in (I expected to go to SP)
-And now I'm Michael standing in my online characters apartment, scared to leave so I don't ruin this :roflmao:

Last edited:
_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my god I have double menu, what the f*** do I do! I'm gonna have to leave my PS4 on until we figure this out haha 
Have you done any other glitch before this happened?
None today, just the telescope glitch to make outfits.

NGTeam

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my god I have double menu, what the **** do I do! I'm gonna have to leave my PS4 on until we figure this out haha 

None today, just the telescope glitch to make outfits.
Im guessing that story mode was loaded when you got network error and you reconnected then it spawned sp character from your mp character?

_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im guessing that story mode was loaded when you got network error and you reconnected then it spawned sp character from your mp character?
All i remember was being in the middle of creating an outfit when it kicked me and gave the alert that I had lost connection, so I went to the dashboard and started testing my network pretty much until I connected and came back to gta. It was really that simple I have no clue how this was the result though 
Overwrote michaels outfit on one of my own so we'll see what that does eventually. I'm scared to leave the apartment lol

NGTeam

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
Sin$
All i remember was being in the middle of creating an outfit when it kicked me and gave the alert that I had lost connection, so I went to the dashboard and started testing my network pretty much until I connected and came back to gta. It was really that simple I have no clue how this was the result though
Thanks for posting tho might lead to something as it has "DOUBLE MENU"

_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting tho might lead to something as it has "DOUBLE MENU"
Possibly but it's just the normal SP menu so it's nothing like having the DM menu doubled up. Either way this is really cool I hope I can replicate it somehow.

NGTeam

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
Sin$
Possibly but it's just the normal SP menu so it's nothing like having the DM menu doubled up. Either way this is really cool I hope I can replicate it somehow.
You should try it by now

_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should try it by now
I just barely got the courage to leave the apartment haha, thought I was freezing as I came outside actually. But I'm roaming online as Michael, this is crazy.

Last edited:
_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well **** I finally froze while trying to buy something at Suburban... :cry:

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WHAT. THE. ****.

Edit: image won't show here's the link
https://ibb.co/eWNuZF

Edit again: here's a pic of the double menu
https://ibb.co/iuhBEF

eWNuZF

I nearly pissed my pants when I saw Michael standing next to me, then I moved and realized I'm controlling Michael! Not only that, when I bump into my character he starts saying michael's voice lines. This is easily the trippiest glitch I've ever encountered!

Complete accident hopefully we can pinpoint what caused this:

-I was in my apartment creating outfits using the telescope, I may have been in the glitched state when my internet cut out all of a sudden.
-I never accepted alerts to go back to story, just went to the PS4 setting and began testing connection. It failed at least once.
-Might be worth noting my router did a full reset.
-I noticed my phone reconnected to to my wifi so I ran the test again, successful this time.
-I came back to gta and had an alert screen I'm and briefly saw an alert screen before it disappeared and I began to load in (I expected to go to SP)
-And now I'm Michael standing in my online characters apartment, scared to leave so I don't ruin this :roflmao:
Many people have done this it's nothing crazy I have a video on my channel showing how to do it 
I just barely got the courage to leave the apartment haha, thought I was freezing as I came outside actually. But I'm am roaming online as Michael, this is crazy.
You're also otr

W

WastedMechanics

Reaction score
Sin$
You Really should of tried to load director mode through that double menu

benjaminstrike

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you still have it try putting in cheat codes for fast run and if that works try other like godmode and super jump :smile:

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do your money is probably freezed like the dm and when you got unbugged you had double menu just the same you have now

W

Weissler Zeno

Reaction score
Sin$
Been Messing arround with this for about 3 weeks now, you can only Bring your MK2 weapons to SP(also Oppressor but it will disappear in SP a second after you can See it) and Teleport with Taxi, i dont know any way how to activate Cheats...

Top Bottom
Login
Register