What's new

Patched Spawn next to Bunker instead of at terminal during bunker dupe glitch

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I believe this only applies to the bunker duplication glitch. Do the glitch as normal. Spawn location can be set to anything.

Have any friend Park their Moc near their bunker. I'm not sure if all bunkers work this way, but for Zancudo does. Here's a screenshot of where my friend's vehicle was parked, and instead of spawning down at the terminal, it would spawn me close to Fort Zancudo bunker. I'm not sure if it helps or not but my friend is also located inside the trailer of the parked Moc
UWO22Pg.jpg

edit:
Apparently when I show back up into the session from another session after doing the glitch succesfuly. I hop in the car that's in my Moc inside my bunker. My friend that's above the map parked in the same spot as they are in the location in the picture can see me when I get in my car and drive out.....in they're Moc...
MY CAR appearing momentarily inside the friends moc - skip to 1:40

Last edited:
M

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. I've also noticed this too if you call your MOC out, then return to storage. You will teleport to the last location that your MOC was.

Last edited:
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Since their car is in my moc for a brief moment I wonder if gc2f can come out of this

Top Bottom