Spawn Limit?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by xXAntibodyXx, Aug 16, 2008 with 4 replies and 427 views.

1. xXAntibodyXx

xXAntibodyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anybody know the exact spawn limit for Gauss Cannons? Or does every non-forgeable object have the same spawn limit? Also, what is the maximum number of objects you can spawn on a map?

I also had another question. If you can put AA Wraith blasts onto a map, and AA Wraith turrets, why can't you put an AA Wraith on a map? Is the tag not there?

2. S1R34L

S1R34L Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can put as many on there as the object your modding from...like if your changing fusion coils into...Gauss Cannons, there is usually 32 fusion coils on a map, therefor, you can place 32 Gauss Cannons on the map...

I've never tried the AA Wraith, so I don't why...

3. OP
    xXAntibodyXx

xXAntibodyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    But if i were to also replace all 30+ frag grenades with Gauss Cannons, to have 60+ Gauss Cannons, it wouldn't matter?

4. BlackOps

BlackOps Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can only place as many items as their are placement blocks, witch is around 600 on most maps. You can see this by going into sandbox and going to the bottom. IE sandbox has 639 placement blocks how ever some of those are things like invisible walls and I you try to change them the invisible wall will still be there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    There are reserved placement blocks for things in the map files. There are 640 blocks in usermaps. You cannot place an AA wraith, only the turret, just like the troop hog, because it would take .map editing to do so, as you can only spawn a normal hog, or a normal wraith.