What's new

Patched Spawn into Missions at your CEO Desk.

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This ain't exactly a glitch but thought I'd post it. I didn't make this I found this posted at GTAGlitches reddit forum and thought I'd post it here. Credit goes to LawlessCoffeh at reddit. If he wants me to take this down I will till then thought you guys might want to know.

This is what he wrote on his reddit topic

I've had this happen to me by some combination of being sitting down at the desk while the search for a lobby went on, I'm not sure if you have to be in the menu, Or just sitting down when it pulls you to the clouds, but I managed to sit down around the time i got moved to the mission, and i was still in my office on my desk/able to leave immediately via helicopter.

Hopefully it can be reproduced/refined

My understanding of the steps:

1. Be CEO

2. Sit in chair, Be sitting down, Be using the computer, Something, while searching for a contact mission
Wasn't sure if I should put this down as glitch or speculation, It's worked about half the time. It may be a scenario where it needs to be a mission from aa specific contact or something (?)

Link where I found it https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitche...ion_at_your_ceo_desk/?st=iqg4kwpg&sh=de870b6f

I posted this to see what you guys can come out of this.

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your office is just like an apt. You can start missions from inside it.

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to change your spawn locations for this to work ?
Not sure. He didn't state that in the reddit thread but if this was my glitch I'd say yes change your spawn to your office.

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your right but I can see this working for those missions that say "Gathering Data for mission" or whatever that's called lol.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares where you start the mission. The idea is to get the job done it's not like your getting more money.

Y

Yoshte

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure. He didn't state that in the reddit thread but if this was my glitch I'd say yes change your spawn to your office.
You have to buy cargo frist to get the location of the crates than start a job and leave the job right

MrDope

MrDope

TTG player
Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares where you start the mission. The idea is to get the job done it's not like your getting more money.
I havent done this trick so i dunno if you can acces the assistant etc. But it would been veeery helpful if could just spawn a Buzzard as soon as you start the mission instead of calling pegasus, go to the spawn location etc...

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent done this trick so i dunno if you can acces the assistant etc. But it would been veeery helpful if could just spawn a Buzzard as soon as you start the mission instead of calling pegasus, go to the spawn location etc...

My spawnlocation is my office and when i start a mission while in my office, i can request PV and Pegasus vehicles. 
Just stand in your office and start mission, done. I do that all the time. No need to sit or be behind PC and all that. Ppl who join you will also spawn in your office if you are the host. No glitch whatsoever.

Top Bottom
Login
Register