1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Spas-12 vs M1014 vs ?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by Lord Oryx, Feb 6, 2010 with 32 replies and 3,370 views.

1. Lord Oryx

Lord Oryx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm trying to debate what it the best shotgun. I know the m1014 and AA12 have a high rate of fire but the SPAS-12 has a good range. I won't go into akimbo as those are cheap. SO what's the best shot gun?

2. Nomadic Dagger

Nomadic Dagger Getting There

Ratings:
    Spas by far.

Have you SEEN the range?!?

3. Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I used to love the Spas for it's range but yesterday I picked up an M1014 in the DVD shop on invasion and got a 12 killstreak with it, it ***** so bad :tongue:

4. OP
    Lord Oryx

Lord Oryx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah,the only time I use my shotty is when my claymore fails to kill. Think I may go back to the M1014.

5. David7992

David7992 Getting There

Ratings:
    Spas... i hate the M1014... Its just so bad :frown: (In my opinion)

I had FMJ on that thing and shot some guy in the chest and he still survived :huh:

6. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Neither, I prefer the AA 12. I used to love the spas, but now I like the AA 12. IF you miss with the spas the first time, your usually screwed, but not with this gun.

7. Burnin

Burnin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    M1014 or AA-12 with grip, if you need the huge range the SPAS-12 has then why the hell dont you use your primary?

8. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The AA 12 would be better than most guns if it had its real range and clip size

9. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
    DEFINATLY Spas-12. Put a god damn sniper scope on it.

10. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The problem I have with the spas is the fire rate, it is soooo slow. So what if it has long range, why not just use a TAR 21 if you like range in cqc. The AA 12 has a fast fire rate, and can kill 2-3 people , if close together, in a 2 seconds.

11. Blackout966

Blackout966 Newbie

Ratings:
  12. b0nk3rs1337

b0nk3rs1337 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. xSyndromex

xSyndromex Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Shotguns have a high range, like your primary, but barely ANY primary keeps it's accuracy while hip-firing, and, in REAL life, a shotgun IS a primary weapon.

14. kv007

kv007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    spas slight of hand. love the m1014 tho. it owns on free for all rust with 18players. it shoots crazy fast and reloads crazy fast:thumbup:

15. IKR

IKR Enthusiast

Ratings:
  16. Bamboozled

Bamboozled Enthusiast

Ratings:
    spas w/ grip. all others are bad

17. kv007

kv007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  18. IKR

IKR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Rangers because all I do is rush lol..

19. calisnipez

calisnipez Enthusiast

Ratings:
    what does fmj have to do with anything?

20. David7992

David7992 Getting There

Ratings:
    The fact that having full metal jackets on the bullets should increase your chances of killing somone if you shot them point blank in the chest.