What's new

Discussion spartan ops people

• Thread starter Alex da Stud
  • Start date
  • Views 249
A

Alex da Stud

Reaction score
in most games I'm connected to, theres always one person in my spartan ops group that trys to to make my life harder, like shoot my vehicle or some **** like that which gets really annoying

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Umm OK, not really a new thread worthy post but all the same that is one of the most ****ing annoying things ever lol. Next time try to find a thread that even kinda related to your problem. For example you could post your annoyance here on my thread http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/what-do-you-think-is-the-cheapest-way-to-get-a-kill.823753/ it doesn't 100% relate to it but it's one I made kinda to give people a place to vent about this stuff after I saw no one had made one already. I'd ask a mod to delete this thread to reduce the clutter.:smile:

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
in most games I'm connected to, theres always one person in my spartan ops group that trys to to make my life harder, like shoot my vehicle or some **** like that which gets really annoying

I'll admit, I'm guilty of it. With all the covies and rockets and madness. But any time I do, I make a point to message them a quick "Sorry", at the very least.

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
I had a 2v2 Warthog match playing on Rally Point once.

Top Bottom