• Thread starter TheeVirgin
  • Start date
  • Views 630
TheeVirgin

TheeVirgin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm seriously getting annoyed with the dumba** teammates I get in Matchmaking that always either blow up my vehicles, or splatter/betray me and the other players who just go AFK.

I mean really 343 why make it to where you can kill a team player with a vehicle but you cant boot them? and why are they able to blow up my vehicle without it betraying me?

I'm sick of joining a game on the cauldron with the warthogs and people just fight for the gauss, they dont even kill the covies. and if you get into it first they just blow you up. and once they have over 10 kills they either just harass you or go hide in a corner..

this game is so broken..

halo_d23d4c_3047062.gif

AxelLovesYou

AxelLovesYou

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They should just disable Team killng. (Destroying Vehicles)

They should also include if you dont get a kill in the first 2 minutes you get kicked.

TheeVirgin

TheeVirgin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they need to. its like they created this game just for immature noobs to boost on.

iPause

iPause

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I AFK all the time, lol. I don't care what people think about it, when I do other stuff I put SO on and just leave it and come back every ten minutes. Maybe if 343 is smart and they put an AFK kick on matchmaking, then it won't happen anymore. Until then, I'm going to AFK it up.

P

prowsk

Reaction score
Sin$
I either leave or get a warthog, locate an AFKer(s) and splatter them.

TheeVirgin

TheeVirgin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't understand. If people wanna boost let them, but why does it have to ruin everyones gaming experience?

LEGIT 5KI115

LEGIT 5KI115

Professional Jimmie Rustler
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I like running into kids who try to betray me because I usually repay the favor resulting in them quitting in utter rage. As for AFK'ers I don't really mind because when I want to play (by that I mean not AFK) Spartan Ops I am usually trying to grind my commendations so that just means more kills for me. When I am AFK'ing though AFK'ers don't bother me either because I don't even realize they are there.

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My opinions on this:

1) Fighting over vehicles in S.O. is retarded
2) AFKing in S.O. is something I could care less about because it just means more progress in my commendations for me
3) Wish more than anything they would add a boot system for the douches that betray
4) If you do AFK do it properly and hide where you are safe, not next to the freaking spot the next wave of enemies is going to spawn, you just keep dieing and then I can't spawn faster

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
When I'm 60- and 0 with the gaus and little b****es blow it up. I prefer them then splatter them all next game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register