Last edited:
Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you Sparfire and DOMIN8. A picture gallery with codes has been needed for awhile. I have already sent the link to a few of my friends.

Keep up the great work guys:smile:

Upvote 0
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Added a link to the Heads and Skins Gallery. It's got all characters codes for base game and DLC's in one place. I know this is nothing new, I just like to have all of them in one place... :smile:

Upvote 0
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated with a link to the entire Gallery. So far it includes Shields, Class mods, Heads and skins, Dragon's Keep weapons and items, Gemstone weapons and Material (Skins) Codes for all guns. More to come when my eyes are not so sore...

Upvote 0
T

TheMadTbaggeR

Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one who can't get the codes to show up on anything except the class mods in the "full" set of weapons and items for the game? I'm only seeing pictures..

Edit: I can't see any codes except in the items, class mods, and gemstone weapons. Help?

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one who can't get the codes to show up on anything except the class mods in the "full" set of weapons and items for the game? I'm only seeing pictures..
Those albums shouldn't be public yet as they are still getting worked on.

Upvote 0
T

TheMadTbaggeR

Reaction score
Sin$
Ohhh ok. Thanks man, that saved me a lot of confusion. 
1 more question: Are all these weapons all max stat, like most of them were at Visual OS' database?

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it depends on what you mean by max stat. Each prefix is going to give you different stats. As far as the parts go, they should be all matching manufacturer.

A Jakobs grip will typically give you a higher base damage but, matching grip to manufacturer gives you a higher mag size and faster reload which in a lot of cases will get you a higher DPS.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register