Solved Sparfire and DOMIN8's Weapon and Item Code Gallery

TheDanBar

Reaction score
S Sparfire . Do you know what happened to the galleries on imgur? Now each time I click on it when I search them it just directs me to the imgur home page, same goes for the pre sequel codes.

andre cardoso

Reaction score
Anybody has gibbed weapon code for Cheat Code SMG (Borderlands TPS) can post here please? I tried to create the gun but ut won't let me...

This is what i get when i try to create...
Yes i do have the DLC.

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Anybody has gibbed weapon code for Cheat Code SMG (Borderlands TPS) can post here please? I tried to create the gun but ut won't let me...

This is what i get when i try to create...
Yes i do have the DLC.
presequelcodes.imgur.com

Also, you have to click the dropdown arrow next to new weapon and choose the right DLC set first if you are trying to make a DLC weapon.

D4rkN1ghtT1m3

Reaction score
So uh, Idk if anyone still looks at this or not but idk if its just me or not but i can not find the Album... I'm not sure if it is something to do with my PC or what but i just keep getting taken to the imgur home page

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So uh, Idk if anyone still looks at this or not but idk if its just me or not but i can not find the Album... I'm not sure if it is something to do with my PC or what but i just keep getting taken to the imgur home page
It's not just you... that's odd. Let me see if I can get a hold of her and see whats up.

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Imgur did it, it seems they made changes to their site and how it works in order to "protect our privacy". So all my albums are hidden from public view and I'm not allowed to publish them again. I don't understand their logic. I can post links to individual albums, but I have about 50 or more of those... Any ideas on how to approach this D DOMIN8 ? (Please respond on Twitter if you don't mind, I always forget to look here.)

Varkias

Reaction score
Imgur did it, it seems they made changes to their site and how it works in order to "protect our privacy". So all my albums are hidden from public view and I'm not allowed to publish them again. I don't understand their logic. I can post links to individual albums, but I have about 50 or more of those... Any ideas on how to approach this D DOMIN8 ? (Please respond on Twitter if you don't mind, I always forget to look here.)
That's a bummer, I love these! Thanks for all the work you must have done to get them up.

Reaction score
Google search "wayback machine" and click on the web archive link. just put the original link for the main album page in the box and you can access the capture from 11/27/18. All the links for the individual albums work fine from the archive.

Nice little work around until the main page comes back. Sorry I couldn't just give the link, this is my first post.

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Top Bottom