spare lw 40 account?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by FOX no johns, Aug 17, 2009 with 5 replies and 267 views.

1. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Twis7ed... I am not buying/selling/trading anything. Maybe you should reread them yourself. I am looking to borrow an account that is around a level 40 in lw. If anyone has one... can I borrow it for like a day? I should be trusted on this site cause I've helped many people out... I can also custom boost for you if you want.

2. tactr

tactr Enthusiast

Ratings:
    regardless as to whether you claim to be trustworthy with the account, this post still violates some of the TOU as he posted in the other identical thread which he locked.

Perhaps you MIGHT wanna ask for someone to set up a one month silver to gold trial, and take that. Or you could buy a one month for seven bucks and do it yourself. If you just want it to do a language boost with, you oughta be able to set up a silver acct on one of your consoles and get a 40 easy.

Getting to a 40 in LW is easy (for most)

3. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    You are asking if someone wants to let you borrow one of their accounts. I consider that a trade. I guarantee you will not get a response anyway, so I will keep this open just for you. And just so people know. Se7ensins staff is NOT responsible if something happens to your account. As stated above.

4. OP
    FOX no johns

Ratings:
    Yeah I know you were "granted" mod recently and your trying to fix up this section. I took that into consideration before posting but i wanted to let you know its not breaking any rules. Borrowing is a temporary thing... its not selling or trading for monetary gain.

I mean i know many people have spare screw around accounts or boosters... and I was wonderin if I could borrow one for 1 day. If I stole the account... they would obviously post it and why would I want to lose my reputation from stealing a crap account?

5. GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cos you want to steal a "Colonel" account, why else? Colonels rock... not. lol

Seriously, I just wanted to make a lame Colonel joke. I'm not implying anything else here.

6. OP
    FOX no johns

Ratings:
    It really doesn't violate any of the TOU.

Thanks for the info man... I've gotten to a 49 in lw. I made a new main and I want to use an account to search at the same time with so I don't lose any ******* stupid KOTH or oddball lw games.