• Start date
  • Views 1,367
Pyua

cxrl

Getting There
Frame In Gold Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
is there any hackers on se7ensins that can can hack the program spark iv if so pm me and i will tell you why it involes being able to use pc mods on xbox 360 thx btw i was supposed to put spark iv lol

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Spark IV and Open IV are both intended for pc mods...and if you are talking about script mods, have fun with that trying to work on xbox 360..lol

Pyua

cxrl

Getting There
Frame In Gold Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
no other mods like model mods like putting new cars in and stuff there is a way to hack it so u can change the files in xbox from xft to mft

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
no other mods like model mods like putting new cars in and stuff there is a way to hack it so u can change the files in xbox from xft to mft

Nope, well highly unlikely for someone to do it...I don't think even the Open IV team has successfully edited textures but only view them. If you want to do all that stuff then play on the pc version.

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Shadow if they can view them, they can edit them. A texture file is merely a package containing PNG files.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Shadow if they can view them, they can edit them. A texture file is merely a package containing PNG files.

Yea, well no proof of it all anyways they mentioned viewing but never adding an edit feature to the program to edit them :tongue:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register