• Thread starter Lolxdddd
  • Start date
  • Views 7,369
R

RealWinunNBound

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for testing it out I couldn't test out using published jobs
I was trying to get use of the phone while in creator but I didn't know what to do lol
But the like I said it glitches out a lot of things
I hv an idea ill try some time later I'll report too
Though there is something here deff:wink:
Ok, so there is definitely something to this.
So what I did was hands up, pause, creator.
Then I loaded a published race.
Then I went to person view.
Then hit test.
I fell through the ground and was under the map.
So I hit exit test. Then I hit exit.
Then I loaded up an lts.
Then to person view. Then pause gta online go.
It took quite a while to spawn in.
After I spawned in a message about a car in my moc storage came up. So I went ahead and requested this unknown car.
As it turns out a retro elegy custom magically showed up.
Very strange since there hasnt been any retro elegys in my moc for quite some time.
This is the account I just tested tue daily sell limit with as well. (Sold 240+ oppressors between two characters)
So I take this retro to put in a garage and low and behold the garage is full and needs to transfer a vehicle to storage.
So I go ahead and accept as Im starting to get excited.
But much to my surprise they arent full of oppressors. Instead they are full of retro elegys from a long time ago. Still have all the money from prior but now also have a ton of retros to unload. Like wtf happened? This is so strange.
No double money for me. Just a ton of cars.
So does that mean this is a money glitch??

Sylar Wolff

Sylar Wolff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But there is something I do not understand, it always takes me to an infinite load in the clouds. Is it possible to get sp map in mp with this? Or is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks for sharing this, I've spent a good time looking for something with this, thanks!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome that S schitzotm weighed in on this:wink:
Always good to have the master testing stuff out:wink:

Falling through the map is usually a good indicator that a dupe or gctf is possible:wink:
When I read this earlier I was on my way to work...
I’m on my way home now and ready to test....

I may do a combination of things:wink:

One thing that could help is getting stars in Creator outside of a test!

If anyone is interested ....
I can accomplish that by:
making a Capture
Placing cops as actors
While in placement menu
Run in third person into the
Actors... you will get one star with the
Placement menu active:wink:
Police will spawn and chase you
If you try to get in their cars they de spawn... but you can punch the cops and get more stars:wink:
I have gotten up to four stars while in the placement menu:wink:
I have also been busted as franklin
In Creator....
Was at fort Zancudo and was teleported to the sandy shores police station:wink:
All while still in the placement menu...
I have videos I’ll try and upload later:wink:

L

Lolxdddd

Reaction score
Sin$
So does that mean this is a money glitch??
Well, we can hope...

But there is something I do not understand, it always takes me to an infinite load in the clouds. Is it possible to get sp map in mp with this? Or is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks for sharing this, I've spent a good time looking for something with this, thanks!
Did u follow the steps? Idk maybe r* already patched this idk I haven't tested this much yet so 
Awesome that S schitzotm weighed in on this:wink:
Always good to have the master testing stuff out:wink:

Falling through the map is usually a good indicator that a dupe or gctf is possible:wink:
When I read this earlier I was on my way to work...
I’m on my way home now and ready to test....

I may do a combination of things:wink:

One thing that could help is getting stars in Creator outside of a test!

If anyone is interested ....
I can accomplish that by:
making a Capture
Placing cops as actors
While in placement menu
Run in third person into the
Actors... you will get one star with the
Placement menu active:wink:
Police will spawn and chase you
If you try to get in their cars they de spawn... but you can punch the cops and get more stars:wink:
I have gotten up to four stars while in the placement menu:wink:
I have also been busted as franklin
In Creator....
Was at fort Zancudo and was teleported to the sandy shores police station:wink:
All while still in the placement menu...
I have videos I’ll try and upload later:wink:

Good news alas!
Thanks for testing things out

Last edited:
MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright. Steps made easier.

Few more notes;
  • This definitely works and gets story character online with no kick.
  • I was able to get 2 story characters online at once it's glitching out.
  • It gave me the exact money I had and doubled it.
Seriously?? We can use this to double our current bank amount?!

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright. Steps made easier.

Few more notes;
  • This definitely works and gets story character online with no kick.
  • I was able to get 2 story characters online at once it's glitching out.
  • It gave me the exact money I had and doubled it.
I'm running this through my head and its raising questions for me who can help answer these...
If we can use this to get a story mode character into an online lobby, can we grab a peyote and freeze cash again!?
If you can't freeze cash how did the OP double his online cash using this (what seems to be) very very simple glitch?!

ibkwerner

ibkwerner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OP, how did you get the SP Character to Online, your steps are not realy clear ?!
Was there any SP Activity on the Map?
Have you build a new Race, Capture, Last Team Standing, DM ?
Have you done it like Schitzotm wrote it?

V

Velderberg

Reaction score
Sin$
At what point are you pausing and starting Creator?

As soon as you start raising your hands or just before it says busted?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OP, how did you get the SP Character to Online, your steps are not realy clear ?!
I didn't get my sp character online. Just a very glitched out creator. Then I ended the test and backed out of the race and loaded up a last team standing I already had created. It also was making my character fall through the map. He fell so far he came back through the sky and just got stuck there. Thats when I hit pause and joined gta online.
I did this again on my primary account and all of my halloween cars were in my garage. (I sold them late 2015)
Very strange. Was really hoping to see some oppressors come back. And just like the other account both characters had a mysterious retro elegy in the invisible storage of the moc. Personally I hate that car other than duping it. Managed to sell every one of them including the original. But the mysterious re appearing one I am keeping.

Ok, so for me I wait til right before it says busted. This way when you go online you see your character dropping to his knees.
But I really just don't see sp character ever making it to online via creator. I do see a massively glitched creator and maybe some messed up jobs though. Since we are falling straight through the map during test I need to go create some jobs just above the garages and see what happens. With the race you can respawn as much as you want and you just keep falling right through the map.
It's kinda funny.

L

Lolxdddd

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm running this through my head and its raising questions for me who can help answer these...
If we can use this to get a story mode character into an online lobby, can we grab a peyote and freeze cash again!?
If you can't freeze cash how did the OP double his online cash using this (what seems to be) very very simple glitch?!

No peyote don't spawn. But maybe there r methods for that..

Basically what steps on page 1 are

if you get the sp houses to show up on the map online your getting somewere :thumbsup:

This.

Just as hands go up

When i spawn with sp character in creator what can i do? How dupe my cash in Bank account with this ?

It happened to me by random I haven't tried to replicate it but I'll try some time later and report some results

I didn't get my sp character online. Just a very glitched out creator. Then I ended the test and backed out of the race and loaded up a last team standing I already had created. It also was making my character fall through the map. He fell so far he came back through the sky and just got stuck there. Thats when I hit pause and joined gta online.
I did this again on my primary account and all of my halloween cars were in my garage. (I sold them late 2015)
Very strange. Was really hoping to see some oppressors come back. And just like the other account both characters had a mysterious retro elegy in the invisible storage of the moc. Personally I hate that car other than duping it. Managed to sell every one of them including the original. But the mysterious re appearing one I am keeping.

Ok, so for me I wait til right before it says busted. This way when you go online you see your character dropping to his knees.
But I really just don't see sp character ever making it to online via creator. I do see a massively glitched creator and maybe some messed up jobs though. Since we are falling straight through the map during test I need to go create some jobs just above the garages and see what happens. With the race you can respawn as much as you want and you just keep falling right through the map.
It's kinda funny.

This basically.
This way gives u a glitched out creator with sp character and online bank.
Finding methods on what to do from here is what this thread is about.
Some people have suggested plenty of methods.
I've been going through some old sp2mp creator threads and using/merging those methods now and seem to get mixed results

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No peyote don't spawn. But maybe there r methods for that..

Basically what steps on page 1 are

This.

Just as hands go up

It happened to me by random I haven't tried to replicate it but I'll try some time later and report some results

This basically.
This way gives u a glitched out creator with sp character and online bank.
Finding methods on what to do from here is what this thread is about.
Some people have suggested plenty of methods.
I've been going through some old sp2mp creator threads and using/merging those methods now and seem to get mixed results
Sp character and online money isn’t glitched out creator that happens normally...

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$

It's kinda funny.
Great to see you weighing in on this, if I can say anything about this I can definitely see something coming out of this by the end of the week, me and my friend will test this out and see what we can do with this, great find man! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register