What's new

Patched SP2MP playing story mode mission in online lobby (workaround frozen money)

• Thread starter malikass007
  • Start date
  • Views 30,781
WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty excited to try this new method later
What new method

TheGambler

TheGambler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get kicked as soon as I get on line! If this is true for everyone there is nothing left to work with! I always had 6 or 7 seconds before update. Anyone else???

D

Ddddddrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get kicked as soon as I get on line! If this is true for everyone there is nothing left to work with! I always had 6 or 7 seconds before update. Anyone else???
Yeah, me too. like I said this is a dead end.

I

InHumane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok sinners, i'm going in, i have hope for this, might not work, particularly as it sounds as though there's been a recent patch and i just restarted app, but that might not affect this if it works for the reasons i think it might 
Yeah, me too. like I said this is a dead end.

Who are you? Agent Smith? :biggrin:

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok sinners, i'm going in, i have hope for this, might not work, particularly as it sounds as though there's been a recent patch and i just restarted app, but that might not affect this if it works for the reasons i think it might 

Who are you? Agent Smith? :biggrin:
Good luck and God speed

I

InHumane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck and God speed

Instant kick :frown: what i'd seen was a youtube that to most ppl would have looked like the glitch pre-patch, what excited me about it was this guy was Franklin straight after prologue, he didn't get kicked and i thought maaaaybe, just maybe it was legit and he didn't get kicked because there were no story mode missions or activities on the map at all, maybe that's what this latest patch fixed, never should have restarted my app until checking here first

Mr Gta Glitcha

Mr Gta Glitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ended up getting a weird result with doing the glitch then while loading online disconnect internet and reconnecting again. It loaded me into online frozen and after about 7 seconds it gave me the alert gonna try to replicate and see if there's anything I can do with this EDIT - you disconnect the internet and then accept the alert like you want to go back to story mode and then I let it sit a while then reconnect and then go back disconnect to get alert again and continue the way you normally get on with the glitch.

I

InHumane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this particular method is well and truly patched, but there's still hope with the ppl claiming to get in with old director mode glitches

If you haven't closed the app and still have the 7 seconds the steps for what i was attempting are:
1 Start a new game, complete prologue and Franklin and Lamar
2 As soon as you finish that mission get a 1 star as Franklin and get arrested, if Simeone calls while getting 1 star don't accept or cancel it, just ignore
3. Do the usual internet thing when Franklin's hands go up and have your spawn location set to Hangar
4. When you load in don't move, just stay still for 10 seconds
5. Fly near to Peyote jump out and die, you should respawn as weird character with green hair, go eat Peyote, find new session on animation

SEPTIM00SE

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, I preferred the method that just got patched, but the glitch is still possible.

Do you remember the last SP to MP glitch? The one where you had to be floating in the sky as Michael in Director Mode?
Well, after that got posted there was a thread here in discovery for potential workarounds for that method.
You can still get the apartment glitch to work through a method in that thread. It just takes more time...

I'm pretty confident that if you want SP to MP to work again, going through the old DM method would be the most likely to give you success.

Yuseph

Yuseph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get that everyone put in the work for these glitches but why keep finding workaround if you know it going to get patched anyway it like you guys are wasting away all your hard work to utterly accept it demise by the hands of R*

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, I preferred the method that just got patched, but the glitch is still possible.

Do you remember the last SP to MP glitch? The one where you had to be floating in the sky as Michael in Director Mode?
Well, after that got posted there was a thread here in discovery for potential workarounds for that method.
You can still get the apartment glitch to work through a method in that thread. It just takes more time...

I'm pretty confident that if you want SP to MP to work again, going through the old DM method would be the most likely to give you success.
Yes they still work. Either frozen money, outfits or sp2mp frozen money

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which one in specific?
Just try some old ones and do things you have learned. I honestly have randomly hit one and forgot how lol I either denied and alert and accepted the next one and spawned online as Franklin then I try again and can't get it lol the old dm director mode - scene creator 4, props, stunts props, r* editor. Enter dm again black screen, recent activity and decline it. Frozen staring at props. From here I got sp2mp. Mess around from there and you will get it :smile: I did it before and after they discovered the other methods. I can tell you, you will get it if you see it load to story mode and instantly back to clouds and spawns inside bunker very fast afterwards.

Mr Gta Glitcha

Mr Gta Glitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just try some old ones and do things you have learned. I honestly have randomly hit one and forgot how lol I either denied and alert and accepted the next one and spawned online as Franklin then I try again and can't get it lol the old dm director mode - scene creator 4, props, stunts props, r* editor. Enter dm again black screen, recent activity and decline it. Frozen staring at props. From here I got sp2mp. Mess around from there and you will get it :smile: I did it before and after they discovered the other methods. I can tell you, you will get it if you see it load to story mode and instantly back to clouds and spawns inside bunker very fast afterwards.
How are you entering rockstar editor through dm? It says I can only access through story mode.. EDIT - Nevermind I got it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register