What's new

Patched SP2MP playing story mode mission in online lobby (workaround frozen money)

• Thread starter malikass007
  • Start date
  • Views 30,769
WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll give it a go
im not sure it will lead to anything but i just thought why not give it a shot.

TOD01

TOD01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im not sure it will lead to anything but i just thought why not give it a shot.
Nope still the same alert. Although it did seem like it took longer for it to appear. And I spawned as Michael whereas every other time I've spawned as Franklin. Not sure if that weird or not

Edit - just spawned in after boot to SP and I've got an infinite 'cutscene' of franklins house. Don't know if that's weird or not but...

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope still the same alert. Although it did seem like it took longer for it to appear
thats interesting. thanks for testing. there is a way around this 
Nope still the same alert. Although it did seem like it took longer for it to appear.

Edit - just spawned in after boot to SP and I've got an infinite 'cutscene' of franklins house
can you try going back online from there? or is it froze?

TOD01

TOD01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope still the same alert. Although it did seem like it took longer for it to appear
thats interesting. thanks for testing. there is a way around this 

can you try going back online from there? or is it froze?
yeah I've got nothing - can't pause, use interaction menu, pull up phone or get character wheel. I can still hear the wind and the cameras bobbing around so it's not completely frozen.
Also I got no friends online to see if joining them would do anything so can't give that a go.

Should I restart gta or leave it on this screen see if anyone finds anything

Edit - friends just come online and tried to join him but nothing. Gonna restart game

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I've got nothing - can't pause, use interaction menu, pull up phone or get character wheel. I can still hear the wind and the cameras bobbing around so it's not completely frozen.
Also I got no friends online to see if joining them would do anything so can't give that a go.

Should I restart gta or leave it on this screen see if anyone finds anything

Edit - friends just come online and tried to join him but nothing. Gonna restart game
What if he spams you invites?

TOD01

TOD01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if he spams you invites?
No nothing. I don't even get a circle in the bottom so the game isn't even registering it 
Also I'm an XB1 player so I don't know how PS4 works but maybe suspending or a recent activity could help out here

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No nothing. I don't even get a circle in the bottom so the game isn't even registering it 
Also I'm an XB1 player so I don't know how PS4 works but maybe suspending or a recent activity could help out here
Im on xbox too. i wish we could suspend apps

antizyrus

antizyrus

Reaction score
Sin$
SP2MP just got patched, it seems. When disconnecting/reconnecting, an error alert occurs in the clouds

TOD01

TOD01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SP2MP just got patched, it seems. When disconnecting/reconnecting, an error alert occurs in the clouds
Yeah I just got that and thought it was a bit weird but thought it was just my game about to break! If so, the chase is over 
Yeah I just got that and thought it was a bit weird but thought it was just my game about to break! If so, the chase is over

Edit - forget that, I loaded in fine, got the split but immediately got the alert

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Edit - forget that, I loaded in fine, got the split but immediately got the alert
Well this is highly unfortunate

Top Bottom
Login
Register