What's new

Patched SP2MP playing story mode mission in online lobby (workaround frozen money)

• Thread starter malikass007
  • Start date
  • Views 30,767
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
To those claiming this works and that works, either post a thread on the main page with a tutorial or be quiet. Its Saturday on Halloween weekend, r* just updated and employees are most like having a vacation of some sort so you have no excuses not to post something IF you have it. This is a DISCOVERY THREAD, if you have already found a working glitch GO POST IT ON THE MAIN PAGE. Isn't that the whole point of SS?
Word! :cigar::cigar:

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried pretty much every sp2mp that has come out with no success last night. I just went through the forum trying everything posted and attempting to tweak it. I'm going to try DM glitches today ANF hope I find something to contribute back here.

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To those claiming this works and that works, either post a thread on the main page with a tutorial or be quiet. Its Saturday on Halloween weekend, r* just updated and employees are most like having a vacation of some sort so you have no excuses not to post something IF you have it. This is a DISCOVERY THREAD, if you have already found a working glitch GO POST IT ON THE MAIN PAGE. Isn't that the whole point of SS?[/QUOTEyou cant say it better bro mods shuld delete them post

suppayayo

suppayayo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the only good thing is if it works u can go online with SP
but is as frozen session better is if is MP with SP menu

I

InHumane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To those claiming this works and that works, either post a thread on the main page with a tutorial or be quiet. Its Saturday on Halloween weekend, r* just updated and employees are most like having a vacation of some sort so you have no excuses not to post something IF you have it. This is a DISCOVERY THREAD, if you have already found a working glitch GO POST IT ON THE MAIN PAGE. Isn't that the whole point of SS?

Well said that man

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As this thread has been going off topic after multiple warnings this is now locked

Top Bottom
Login
Register