Patched SP To MP Save All Purchased Vehicles GTA 5 Online 1.42

Status
Not open for further replies.
xl3ombz

xl3ombz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying this glitch for the first time today and I'm able to get to the point where I load into online with Franklin. However, before I can get to the second Peyote plant to freeze my money I get an error joining a session or session data could not be loaded. Any fix for this?
Bad luck bro this is patched now ur going to have to wait for another one of these glitches

GreenVG

GreenVG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm. They actually patched it lol took them a week.

I tried once and 2nd and 3rd try, same results. You spawn online and you get kicked the moment you spawn on the map.

Well now all we can do is enjoy being rich AF. Hope xboxers get something like this soon. Unless they'll curse us lmao.

BearerofDojutsu

BearerofDojutsu

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm. They actually patched it lol took them a week.

I tried once and 2nd and 3rd try, same results. You spawn online and you get kicked the moment you spawn on the map.

Well now all we can do is enjoy being rich AF. Hope xboxers get something like this soon. Unless they'll curse us lmao.
Noooo lol

GreenVG

GreenVG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Took a week and a half to patch
Thread almost became 250 pages lol
Many of us became filthy rich

Well I recon this glitch beat the DM glitch in terms of the things we can do

SckarIII

SckarIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine. bought everything that wasn't pegasus. Now i'm rich and I don't need to buy anything.

PJA0307

PJA0307

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When glitches of this magnitude get patched it’s almost a sigh of relief for me. I feel obligated to have to do them but once they get patched I’m just like “finally, I can enjoy the game again” lol.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
theres been better and easier but this rates up there. def the longest lasting run though. just tested a second time and same result

A

Aslad

Reaction score
Sin$
Y'know I will never know how people find these complex glitches. It's pretty crazy when you think about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register