Patched SP To MP Save All Purchased Vehicles GTA 5 Online 1.42

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheShape

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still keep getting stuck at white screen when loading to online. Got it to work once, where it showed loading screen with tippy city from above, then loaded in as Franklin online. But cant get it to do it again. I've cleared the cache, and tried a bunch of times. Is my timing off or something? I load activity after I get killed in sp just before the "wasted" shows on screen, when the hallucinations colors start again.
Ye. uour timing is off. when you get the kill screen to get to online all white, just wait a split second moreafter you get wasted.

K

kihhdkillz1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy it with the glitch on , then when you suspend the game once. to remove the frozen money, you the change the color on it. Force a save , then suspend again , then force a save , then close and recalibrate

is there anyway we can use this to buy a avenger?

N

New guy23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can i find it though? it says i bought it and when i check the interaction menu it says "you dont own a avenger"
read comments 
Ye. uour timing is off. when you get the kill screen to get to online all white, just wait a split second moreafter you get wasted.
Don't wait at all instant go to recent activity right after the animal dies
Then disconnect

B

barceloni19

Reaction score
Sin$
So should I wait til the "wasted" starts showing then? I can get the white screen part fine, but after I get killed in sp and go to online, the screen stays white, and when I pause it shows my character, not Franklin.

N

New guy23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So should I wait til the "wasted" starts showing then? I can get the white screen part fine, but after I get killed in sp and go to online, the screen stays white, and when I pause it shows my character, not Franklin.
Oh online character I see ok it your timing clear cache again load up a that save again then do glitch again when u die immediately don't wait go to recent activity press go after press PS button then disconnect accept alert still white screen. Simple 
Also sometimes it won't work because of your network speed just saying it is a glitch so it can work somedays and not work the other

Z

zahi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy it with the glitch on , then when you suspend the game once. to remove the frozen money, you the change the color on it. Force a save , then suspend again , then force a save , then close and recalibrate
it didnt work. it said pay 137,000 to renovate and when i did it, it charged me the full amount of the avenger

Esinem

Esinem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it the same as buying the yacht you buy it when it frozen then when it unfrozen change the interior colors then it will stick 

Did u swap cars before u kill yourself
Yeaaaaaaaah two times I did it and it unfrozen my money and the last attempt it didn't unfroze my money :frown:

Z

zahi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i bought it when my money was frozen then i went to renovate it when i unfroze my money and it charged me the full amount for the avenger instead of the 137,000

M

Masked_Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey this happened to me when u go online and are stuck on white screen just suspend application then when u go back online u will be ur online character.. just go to peyote plant. Once done that buy ammo and money will be frozen.. good luck

Esinem

Esinem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Remember to save with changing outfit before suspending and finding new sessions. You have to do all steps for it to work..
I did all the steps bro but after the recalibration thing i don't see the cars :frown:

G

Gtafan23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any suggestions for me.

I do the glitch buy all the cars. Force save, and kill myself. Suspend app. When I come back to a lobby I still don't have phone access.

M

Masked_Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any suggestions for me.

I do the glitch buy all the cars. Force save, and kill myself. Suspend app. When I come back to a lobby I still don't have phone access.
Start up rockstar race and kill urself

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys 3 daamn attempts and I can't save my cars whyyyyy!!!!! I did everything right killing myself and suspending the app!!! Please someone help me out....
Got to be quick with killing yourself and suspending up and starting to gain back up 
Set last location to spawn. You must be outside the building
Just get one star you got to be arrested soon juicy got busted got to be quick with it

D

Doubledownffxi

Reaction score
Sin$
Why simbasins

This^
Made an account just for that. Ps this glitch rocks and thanks to all the people who answer questions 100 times... I had no problems with this glitch but was able to pull my phone up while money was frozen this morning. Right when I load in with my online char after 2nd peyote. I was mashing up and it came up for a second. Shocked me. But again thanks for all your patience people.

C

chrisc6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got it to work, only to be glitched under the map to drown... Fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register