Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CesterLrest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GUYS GUYS GUYS

i just saw on reddit that somebody said that on ps4 right after when u unfreeze ur money , u can sell any amount of the cars u want via the MOC cuz there appears to be no daily car selling limit during this part of the glitch....

havent tested yet ..... but if true ...no need to bother trying to save the cars, just keep selling and apparently ur money stays after selling the cars and saving andsuspending gta and closing and calibrating ....

can anyone test and confirm this ? tnx

beastmode44

beastmode44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is any one having this issue? "Your save files could not be loaded" This happens every time I'm close to hitting the money freeze glitch. I get arrested, wait one second, "start GTA Online" and this message comes up. Any help is appreciated!
Check the last 114 pages or the 9000 YouTube videos about the glitch. 10 people ask this question question per page, over and over and over and over.

Dimarco

Dimarco

Reaction score
Sin$
I finally spawn in as my sp character but for some reason I can't eat the 2nd peyote...
You don't get the eat animation. Once you walk next to it and press right on the d pad you should be good. The vibration of yourthem controller lets you know you ate it

O

OwenBrown141

Reaction score
Sin$
If you already know how to hit SP-MP then skip to step 3 is where the save part of the glitch begins enjoy.
Founder LispyLeaf
https://www.youtube.com/lispyleaf

1. Get your credit card
2. Grab your xbox
3. Go to the local store & swap for a ps4 enjoy

1. Start in single player as any story mode character and find a peyote plant and stand near it
Get a 2-3 star wanted level and wait for the police and start shooting you
now eat peyote and turn into animal and run at police and be killed
as soon as the animal hits the floor hit ps button go to recent activity that says start gta online and accept all messages
You will start loading into clouds and AS SOON AS THE screen goes white go to your console settings and disconnect from the internet then go back to game

2. You will need to listen to ur speakers as the screen will stay white you will hear you single player character load into story mode
when u are sure that u have loaded in Reconnect internet and do the wanted level up cheat 3 times (R1 R1 O R2 left right left right left right) and wait to be killed
as soon as u get killed the screen will go back to normal now quickly press ps button recent activity start gta online and accept all messages
2 things could happen here the screen may stay white for a long time keep pressing Options if u get the options menu other white screen just go online and switch charcter
More then likely you will be in the white screen for awhile and it will change different colours and eventually you will load in under the map coming out of the hallucination as you single player character NOW U HAVE SP TO MP
Now once online as single player character find another peyote plant and eat it nothing will happen now you will have frozen money this is where the glitch begins to SAVE All Cars.

Get frozen money by doing the glitch above
3. Find new session to spawn in as your online character
4. Buy all the cars you want Go to the garage & wait for the cars to spawn
5. Once vehicles spawned Change your outfit so game saves now go outside & kys once you die suspend application using anything to suspend example spofity
6. Press Okay & you will spawn into a online lobby unglitched & no longer have frozen money go eat one snack or change style and go to your garage SWAP ALL VEHICLES YOU PURCHASED WITH OTHER CARS (DON'T BUY)
7. Go to Style & select any outfit to save the game & then suspend application go back to GTA 5 you will spawn online & still have the cars in your garage
8. So now one last time change your outfit & close application
9. Start up GTA 5 Again Do the L1 & R1 to clear cache
10. Go to GTA 5 Online & magic your cars are their ALL OF them enjoy peace

On Step 5 the other method is jobs > rockstar created > races > tight squeezes > START UP THE JOB kill your self then suspend application other method :smile:

To save pegasus vehicles call them up & blow them should work
Very Important if you can not swap your vehicles due to rockstar trying to patch this glitch please go a head & drive every single car you purchase in & out :smile:

Would suggest buying X80'S,DELUXO,OPPRESSOR
You can do this with planes to just swap them

How do I save hangar vehicles please?

beastmode44

beastmode44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GUYS GUYS GUYS

i just saw on reddit that somebody said that on ps4 right after when u unfreeze ur money , u can sell any amount of the cars u want via the MOC cuz there appears to be no daily car selling limit during this part of the glitch....

havent tested yet ..... but if true ...no need to bother trying to save the cars, just keep selling and apparently ur money stays after selling the cars and saving andsuspending gta and closing and calibrating ....

can anyone test and confirm this ? tnx
I wouldn't trust that at all. Do this at your own risk, because I'm pretty damn sure you will hit the daily sell limit and be royally ****ed. Don't say you weren't warned.

C

chrisc6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't get the eat animation. Once you walk next to it and press right on the d pad you should be good. The vibration of yourthem controller lets you know you ate it
FML... I closed the game to start over

Dimarco

Dimarco

Reaction score
Sin$
Is any one having this issue? "Your save files could not be loaded" This happens every time I'm close to hitting the money freeze glitch. I get arrested, wait one second, "start GTA Online" and this message comes up. Any help is appreciated!
They the recalibration method on startup of GTA V. Sorry that people rather waste their time telling you to find the answer yourself instead of using it to help someone. Hopefully we leave that in 2017

L

Lolxdd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't matter if lsc, moc or the avenger let's u sell unlimited times. R* removed the daily limit, as reported by some ppl, just don't do it.

C

Coolflo123

Reaction score
Sin$
They the recalibration method on startup of GTA V. Sorry that people rather waste their time telling you to find the answer yourself instead of using it to help someone. Hopefully we leave that in 2017
Thank you for not wasting my time, I'll try it out. Appreciated

C

CesterLrest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't trust that at all. Do this at your own risk, because I'm pretty damn sure you will hit the daily sell limit and be royally ****ed. Don't say you weren't warned.

thats why i didnt trust it at first too... nobody else on that reddit post has confirmed this yet but the guy said he sold 60 cars back-to-back no problem !

might be a rock* employee tryin to screw ppl who r usin the glitch lol

beastmode44

beastmode44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm tired of answering the same questions that have been answered dozens of times, simply because people are too lazy to browse a thread for the answers. I have a lack of faith in this generations reading comprehension skills... seriously. :rage:
jGQeBrp.jpg

C

chrisc6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go into the saved game data and delete your profile for GTA v (assuming you're on PS4) upload your saves to the cloud first to be safe

Dimarco

Dimarco

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm tired of answering the same questions that have been answered dozens of times, simply because people are too lazy to browse a thread for the answers. I have a lack of faith in this generations reading comprehension skills... seriously. :rage:
jGQeBrp.jpg
But not too tired to tell people to find it themselves...seems like it'd be much easier for you to just not answer

C

Coolflo123

Reaction score
Sin$
jGQeBrp.jpg
Your and my replies alone have now added 3 replies to the thousands of comments. I'll stop the stream of spam. Happy new year :smile:

I

iRReGULARNaME

Reaction score
Sin$
apartments won't stick for me. Already changed the spawn point via the interaction menu and the online settings. Is there any other ways?

cooolkev169

cooolkev169

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method is so easy how are people having issues still if any one is having issues that are being repeated and there are members on here who are a s s h o l e s quote me and ill try to help i know i dont wanna go through 100 pages of bs so feel free to ask me and ill answer as soon as possible thanks byeeeeee

Stealthyninja4315

Stealthyninja4315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend didn't get his cars and apartments he purchased saved? How do we save the facilities, hangars, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register