This is the new method for xbox to load in with the white screen

STEP CHANGES TO GET THE WHITE SCREEN
1. spawn into SP and get 4 stars using the cheat code
2. eat the peyote, then join a friend in a different targeting mode
3. accept the 1st alert and sit on the 2nd
4. right when the animal drops to the floor, ACCEPT THE ALERT
5. wait for the white screen and quickly GO OFFLINE AND RETURN TO GTA 5
6. accept the network message and GO ONLINE
7. when in story, change targeting mode back and get 4 stars again using the cheat code
8. join friend in different targeting mode, accept the 1st alert and sit on the 2nd
9. Wait for the cops to kill you and once you hear the sound of you being killed count 1,2,3,4,5 and accept the alert (the longer you wait the better chance you have at getting white screened)
10. spawn into online with a white screen and QUICKLY swap character and spam A through the alerts

Last edited:
J

JUNKie GobbO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it on XB1 and I confirm that it's working 100%. I didn't get the white screen online and I was still able to swap character.

W

Wrexvia

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible 2 merge tron shoes in badsport when u can't remove gloves?

D

Dark Destroyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so far no one has verified this works. If we don't get verification soon, we will have to close this. I am at work so can't test. I would really appreciate a few of you (other than the OP) can try this and report back
It does work.

S

SamChick

Reaction score
Sin$
I can now confirm that after several excruciating attempts it does work. Good luck to you all.

C

Crappyone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he's just saying that cause it's extremely difficult to join a friend without timing out.
I hit this once yesterday, but don't have any friends to join up with online today to make sure they are in Invite Only or Solo Public, and yes I have a post on Matchmaking, so not looking for that here, just saying, its tough to join people.

I'm on WiFi. Are people on Ethernet able to join friends to be able to swap character fast?

Last edited:
RedMfBackpack

RedMfBackpack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I start on my male, and do this glitch to get modded outfits on my female, does it delete all the outfits on my male?

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
When I start on my male, and do this glitch to get modded outfits on my female, does it delete all the outfits on my male?
No they will all transfer. Just take off all gloves, helmets, and masks

RedMfBackpack

RedMfBackpack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No they will all transfer. Just take off all gloves, helmets, and masks
Okay I have a couple of questions, and I'm trying to not be picky.
1) What happens if I don't take the gloves, masks, etc. off? Will the outfits not transfer?

2) And is there a component for white joggers to female? So I make a outfit on the male, transfer and get white joggers on female?

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
They will still transfer. But you run the risk of having the outfits being deleted. And I am unsure about the joggers

yupiec

yupiec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2) And is there a component for white joggers to female? So I make a outfit on the male, transfer and get white joggers on female?

For white jogger for female, just use "Tan Striped Boxers" short on your male and do the transfer. Good Luck

S

Stacybunny

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i do everything correctly and i spawn in as my boy character and the outfits have transferred over so what do i do after that?? Am i supposed to switch to my main character?? I have tried this and i dont get the modded outfits.someone please help.i dont know what to do after i spawn in online as my second character, i know i did it right if i spawn online as my second character..help

Barry Sc0tt

Barry Sc0tt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i do everything correctly and i spawn in as my boy character and the outfits have transferred over so what do i do after that?? Am i supposed to switch to my main character?? I have tried this and i dont get the modded outfits.someone please help.i dont know what to do after i spawn in online as my second character, i know i did it right if i spawn online as my second character..help
Start up crooked cop with a friend or wait for someone to join, make sure the outfits are set to owned outfits, choose your transferred outfit, start the game, go to accessories, switch once to the left for lcd ear piece then quit job from phone. You should now spawn in with your outfit and can save it in store.

R

reme1738

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not working for me on xbox anymore, so this is what happens either I load in but when I click choose character it just give me a alert or it never loads me in a session any one having same problem???? or its just me

Barry Sc0tt

Barry Sc0tt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not working for me on xbox anymore, so this is what happens either I load in but when I click choose character it just give me a alert or it never loads me in a session any one having same problem???? or its just me
When I chose character I still have the white screen until I get the time out message then I accept, wait until the clouds start moving again and quickly quit the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register