What's new

Discovery Sp To Mp Modded Cars Tips

Glitch Test Gaming

Glitch Test Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  • Update: Found that going to a place were there are less graphics to load spawns you in 99%
  • Spawn locations
  • LS Airport
  • Sandy shore Airport
  • Beach pier parking lot
  • Docks parking lot
  • This is just some helpful tips i notice while doing this current spmp. Any help or advice would be great if anyone has any more tips please add them.
  • Spawning in highly populated lobby spawns player under the map.
  • Going online to invite session then back to single player helps with the alert.
  • Switching to character you glitched out with to get 1st car is helpful.
  • To get alert use one of the old saves verious youtubers have posted. (Example: minor turbulence or any save from 2017 mid 2018) then load to your ps4 and make a save. Copy back to usb. Now open the usb save in save editor then add any save with your cars it doesn't have to be the same save just have the cars you want. Now edit your cars then apply with save wizard. Now when you load back to you ps4 as long as it says minor turbulence or whatever save you have that gets a alert will Always work.
  • Any save works to get a alert as long as its from before the current dlc.
  • I personally adjust my mtu to 900 to fit my 2 ps4s in the same lobby and have not had any trouble loading in with car.
  • Inside Data management in ps4 you should only have your profile and the save. I personally delete autosaves and turn autosave off. I also delete the backup....so i only have the profile and my save so when i load up my cars are already in the impound waiting if you do not do this you will have to load that game save every time.
  • I recommend making 15 saves before any known patch day and have them ready and loaded.
  • To get unglitched and return to story mode without closing app or stuck in the sky. Have a friend invite you to a invite only session you then can return to storymode safely and load another save.

Last edited:
_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if u had 15 saved on you console , when the patch is out and you reload any of you saved slot , you'll take the patch , there is another problem after the last Bgscript , some ppl report this problem , when you bring 1 or 2 cars from impound of franklin or other story char , you can't take other car if you start again another mission ....

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
What Dario said, as soon as you reload a save you will take the patch. Would be nice in theory though I guess.

S

SHOREPIT19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After joining the invite still stuck in the clouds.. Every time! 2 Days ago I bring cars online without problems

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed that when you bring cars online let your friend take them. Letting my friend take them i was getting 6 cars on per a save. If i take the cars myself i get 3 cars.

Any save works but minor turbulence gives me issues switching characters. There is another save floating around that i call uncalculated risks that works great for me.

To unglitch i select a single play character while in a session so i get the kick back to sp.

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had an issue with trying to save my car's I bought with frozen money. When I unfroze myself, I went into my garages to go to the blue management circle and swap the vehicles. However the blue circle did not show, any way to fix this?

L

Loweyeceo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this a different sptomp glitch or the same one from the beginning of this week?

Glitch Test Gaming

Glitch Test Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After joining the invite still stuck in the clouds.. Every time! 2 Days ago I bring cars online without problems
You dont join while you stuck in the clouds. You join when your done getting cars or need to reload a save. So when you in a session alone by yourself have friend send invite to his session when you land in his session you will be unglitched...THEN you go to a story mode character.

Glitch Test Gaming

Glitch Test Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had an issue with trying to save my car's I bought with frozen money. When I unfroze myself, I went into my garages to go to the blue management circle and swap the vehicles. However the blue circle did not show, any way to fix this?
I haven't had that problem yet but heard there is a easy fix. One fix is to drive them in and out but im sure that would take a hour or so.

I noticed that when you bring cars online let your friend take them. Letting my friend take them i was getting 6 cars on per a save. If i take the cars myself i get 3 cars.

Any save works but minor turbulence gives me issues switching characters. There is another save floating around that i call uncalculated risks that works great for me.

To unglitch i select a single play character while in a session so i get the kick back to sp.
Sounds good everyone has experienced different out comes doing this glitch as for me my 2nd ps4 doesnt ever see the car so i do encourage everyone to do what works best for them, but like i said it doesn't have to be minor turbulence it can be any save. That was just a example i was explaining. This post is just to give tips since the last one got toxic and closed.

L

Loweyeceo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If it is the same glitch from earlier this week, bring peyote plate online but not characters. After killing yourself, just go to creator and you should load in a new lobby with the blue circles.

Glitch Test Gaming

Glitch Test Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for replying, did you guys not turn off your ps4s or it wasnt patch.... I see the post was lock and assumed it was patch but it was due to arguing.
Yeah was not patched just that post was closed. Yeah this is the same spmp that requires 2 people ...the second version... To get updated there are new videos on the tube posted just yesterday.

X

xI_Fabi_Ix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure the date of the save matters?

I don't think so, since I have 5 different saves from "before the current dlc"
(3x 2018 / 1x 2017 and even 1x from 2016)
and it doesn't work.

I don't care if I'm unable to do the Glitch. I have enough money and I don't have Save Wizard.
I just wanted to say this and maybe hear someones opinion on it.

Glitch Test Gaming

Glitch Test Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure the date of the save matters?

I don't think so, since I have 5 different saves from "before the current dlc"
(3x 2018 / 1x 2017 and even 1x from 2016)
and it doesn't work.

I don't care if I'm unable to do the Glitch. I have enough money and I don't have Save Wizard.
I just wanted to say this and maybe hear someones opinion on it.
This post was just for tips from what i experienced to maybe help others didnt make it to state a opinion or debate which led to the last post getting closed. But in my personal opinion is does have something to to do with a save not sure what. I also have used brand new saves from this dlc and it worked fine but for me those same save only worked a few times... My older save have been working 100% of the time so i can only say find a save that works best. And once again this is just a post to help people having trouble im not a expert just sharing what i experienced after doing almost 240 cars

DrakeLyon

DrakeLyon

Reaction score
Sin$
I would love some help in general just getting the SP2MP glitch/FM glitch to work on Xbox. Who here has any useful info on that?

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't had that problem yet but heard there is a easy fix. One fix is to drive them in and out but im sure that would take a hour or so.
Yes that's what I had to do to save the cars. Takes ages though and isnt a fix, more of a workaround

If it is the same glitch from earlier this week, bring peyote plate online but not characters. After killing yourself, just go to creator and you should load in a new lobby with the blue circles.
Yes same glitch. But won't that make all the cars disappear since you are loading into a new session without saving them?

Glitch Test Gaming

Glitch Test Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that's what I had to do to save the cars. Takes ages though and isnt a fix, more of a workaround

Yes same glitch. But won't that make all the cars disappear since you are loading into a new session without saving them?
Right well feel free to do whatever ever works for you like i said i never had the problem. Someone just stated a another way a few post up so i encourage you to go try it. Im not here to debate a fix or workaround dude just trying to share tips for cars. You could always make a thread for tips on frozen money as this thread is not focused on money just cars.

J

Jessie_27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just find a new session

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any tips on pesky 2 tones? The ingame worn 2ndary always takes the primary rgb when trying to store the car

Top Bottom
Login
Register