Reaction score
Sin$
Does someone have a vid or tutorial of the sptomp glitch

P

Prodriveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So im on xbox and dont have the ability for modded saves. On the old gen i used to use a modded tool to paint cop cars, etc and then glitch them into online. Is this possible for PS4 players?

Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a list of planes and helis that accept livery files aside from the Akula and V-65?

Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone tell me if there’s a trick to keeping custom colored tire smoke from turning white when you perform vehicle upgrades at LSC? I know like custom under glow it checks them as white but I thought it only happened on merges. The first time I thought it only happened because I clicked on the tires to check rim paint because the next time I went in I didn’t click on wheels and the smoke stayed purple. Tonight I took a vehicle in and didn’t touch the wheels but when I came out the smoke was white. It sucks because for the last week I have been doing all of them with custom color instead of patriot because I thought I had it figured out and now I’m going to have to guess the RGB on any that turn white and put it back on using the crew color smoke. Pain in the a s s

angraspenta

angraspenta

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone tell me if there’s a trick to keeping custom colored tire smoke from turning white when you perform vehicle upgrades at LSC? I know like custom under glow it checks them as white but I thought it only happened on merges. The first time I thought it only happened because I clicked on the tires to check rim paint because the next time I went in I didn’t click on wheels and the smoke stayed purple. Tonight I took a vehicle in and didn’t touch the wheels but when I came out the smoke was white. It sucks because for the last week I have been doing all of them with custom color instead of patriot because I thought I had it figured out and now I’m going to have to guess the RGB on any that turn white and put it back on using the crew color smoke. Pain in the a s s
when i bring modded cars online i bring them straight to a garage then bring them to LSC, hope that helps!

Shenmue182

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Equip a turbo to the car. Then any items which will cause your tyre smoke to change to white, you'll have a warning that it's about to happen. Because items that cause your tyre smoke to change to white, also removes turbo from cars. Rear bumpers always cause tyre smoke to change to white , so use that as an example, hover over rear bumper and you'll see a big decrease in car speed for the vehicle, that tells you that if you apply that upgrade you'll lose turbo and tyre smoke so you'll know which ones to avoid. And unfortunately it doesn't matter where you modify the vehicle it will always have this tyre smoke bug.

Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Equip a turbo to the car. Then any items which will cause your tyre smoke to change to white, you'll have a warning that it's about to happen. Because items that cause your tyre smoke to change to white, also removes turbo from cars. Rear bumpers always cause tyre smoke to change to white , so use that as an example, hover over rear bumper and you'll see a big decrease in car speed for the vehicle, that tells you that if you apply that upgrade you'll lose turbo and tyre smoke so you'll know which ones to avoid. And unfortunately it doesn't matter where you modify the vehicle it will always have this tyre smoke bug.

Post automatically merged:

when i bring modded cars online i bring them straight to a garage then bring them to LSC, hope that helps!

Thanks for tips, your responses are much appreciated! I would hate to have to go and individually apply crew smoke to every vehicle I brought on. As it was I brought on over 100 using street vehicles and then replaced them when director mode got released.

Last edited:
hihaho

hihaho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
How do i keep stock rims on Vigilante and put moded cloros with save editor.
I want to bring few colored oryginal rims on Vigilante with sp2mp.
iMTtR0PIvnJyoQ63SknDpSND7cGzWTOnkTsT2masW4k.png

Last edited:
XIshxdxwIX

XIshxdxwIX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
How do i keep stock rims on Vigilante and put moded cloros with save editor.
I want to bring few colored oryginal rims on Vigilante with sp2mp.
iMTtR0PIvnJyoQ63SknDpSND7cGzWTOnkTsT2masW4k.png
Unfortunately, that wouldn't be possible as you can only bring street vehicles using sp2mp although...

You can however bring your modded vigilante through dmo and give it to a friend. You'll then have to unglitch yourself, then your friend can give it back.

hihaho

hihaho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately, that wouldn't be possible as you can only bring street vehicles using sp2mp although...

You can however bring your modded vigilante through dmo and give it to a friend. You'll then have to unglitch yourself, then your friend can give it back.
I manage to bring it online with dmo and save it with moc method.

Impotent_rage420

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does any1 know how 2 get a modded mule everytime I make it in SE it's just a stock version in game only the plate changes but the rims and paint do not. I made and brought online the speedo and the pounder with no problems, any1 have any suggestions

Ill Bomb

Ill Bomb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does any1 know how 2 get a modded mule everytime I make it in SE it's just a stock version in game only the plate changes but the rims and paint do not. I made and brought online the speedo and the pounder with no problems, any1 have any suggestions

You can filter the vehicles by DLC. So choose After Hours DLC and the Mule you want will be in there.

Im sure there is an asterisk in front of the Mules name too.

Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can filter the vehicles by DLC. So choose After Hours DLC and the Mule you want will be in there.

Im sure there is an asterisk in front of the Mules name too.

I've been looking for this too!! I didn't even see it up there. Thanks for this!

Last edited:
DrunkenIrishman

DrunkenIrishman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to make aa trailers on f1s and bring them online? I can hit dmo and bring vehicle across but can not seem to mod/merge the damn AA.. Kind regards, stay safe :smile:

Ill Bomb

Ill Bomb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to make aa trailers on f1s and bring them online? I can hit dmo and bring vehicle across but can not seem to mod/merge the damn AA.. Kind regards, stay safe :smile:
Make them in Save Editor and bring them online with DMO.

Then do GCTF to store.

E

Escaliente96

Reaction score
Sin$
So im on xbox and dont have the ability for modded saves. On the old gen i used to use a modded tool to paint cop cars, etc and then glitch them into online. Is this possible for PS4 players?
yeah we have save editor

DrunkenIrishman

DrunkenIrishman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am on xbox?? Has anyone got the steps for this console

Top Bottom
Login
Register