What's new

Patched sp to mp cheat for cars/garage

S

shyflexinn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i did the method/steps posted for sp to mp cheats online but i tried a different method, i went to eat a payoty ans just before i ate it i did the wanted level cheat up to 5 stars then ate the fruit . i waited untill the cops shot me and did the older glitch which is double tap my ps button to recent activity as soon as the cops kill me. i got the multi colored screen ,, when coming down out the clouds i did the golf job trick and declined the alert instead of accepting and double tap again and accepted it, i was frozen as franklin in the garage for 5-8 secs max then got the error msg . any ideas how i can bypass this and get the sp cars threw the current sp cheat glitch?

AreYouKiddingMe

AreYouKiddingMe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, nobody can get *new* cars online right now. If there is an way to do it and they will be sharing it.. The Community explodes :smile:

lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i did the method/steps posted for sp to mp cheats online but i tried a different method, i went to eat a payoty ans just before i ate it i did the wanted level cheat up to 5 stars then ate the fruit . i waited untill the cops shot me and did the older glitch which is double tap my ps button to recent activity as soon as the cops kill me. i got the multi colored screen ,, when coming down out the clouds i did the golf job trick and declined the alert instead of accepting and double tap again and accepted it, i was frozen as franklin in the garage for 5-8 secs max then got the error msg . any ideas how i can bypass this and get the sp cars threw the current sp cheat glitch?
there is no point in trying and if you are running on the new firmware for PS it wont work cuz SW dosent work with 5.50

A

Ardi_xx

Reaction score
Sin$
Excuse me, I disagree. in previous wing 5.50 it still works sw I have commits but I can not pass it sp mp

S

shyflexinn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats just my issue i have seen it done but the steps was hidden so this is where my hunting begins .i am definitely sure is works on 5.50 its just about remixing the steps . i am currently working on it as we speak following all methods ever existed lol

A

Ardi_xx

Reaction score
Sin$
please if you find the way I share it I have a lot of moderated cars wanting to go online. thank you very much friend for your work

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SaveWizard does work on 5.50, the save on your usb stick has to have been made before your 5.50 update.

S

shyflexinn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did manage to get the joker charactor onine which means i missed supm.. gettting very near. i am using the same methods just using director mode istead of story mode. rockstar editor etc

Yamarster

Yamarster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did manage to get the joker charactor onine which means i missed supm.. gettting very near. i am using the same methods just using director mode istead of story mode. rockstar editor etc
Very interesting

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2 things to try in the 5-8 second window you have.... swap character and disconnect controller. It's digging from the old ways but might be worth a shot.

Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, nobody can get *new* cars online right now. If there is an way to do it and they will be sharing it.. The Community explodes :smile:
Then how do you explain the brand new cars on Bennys with those modded liveries? Yes there is a way and theres more than 1. If its savewizard you need sp2mp but not if you use Charles and ifruit method where you do not need a sp2mp. They don' share these because it' not worth losing a good sp2mp.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Then how do you explain the brand new cars on Bennys with those modded liveries? Yes there is a way and theres more than 1. If its savewizard you need sp2mp but not if you use Charles and ifruit method where you do not need a sp2mp. They don' share these because it' not worth losing a good sp2mp.

The hidden livery cars were made before last SP2MP was patched. Those are old cars from before 1.43 dlc.

With ifruit u can't even change liverys means no option to add hidden liverys with Charles too. Yanktons with Charles are patched. After dlc cars with Yanktons are made with magic slots.

Top Bottom
Login
Register