Status
Not open for further replies.
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
(Xbox one)

Here's what i did to make this happen no idea if it can be recreated and it was done completely randomly i was just trying to load into creator because i was going to send/watch clips like i always do.

1. Go online.
2. Go start, online, creator then quickly go to the xbox home and goto your clips
3. I watched clips for a few mins/sent them to people (You could also just afk for 5 mins)
4. Go back on gta you should be stuck in the clouds
5. Try and open your phone

Dont goto quick play jobs that locked me out of the phone for good.

proof/what happened.

Last edited:
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can recreate this try opening the internet and buying something
i tried but i couldn't recreate it.

Last edited:
GAMEHACKERMD

GAMEHACKERMD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I
(Xbox one)

Here's what i did to make this happen no idea if it can be recreated and it was done completely randomly i was just trying to load into creator because i was going to send/watch clips like i always do.

1. Go online.
2. Go start, online, creator then quickly go to the xbox home and goto your clips
3. I watched clips for a few mins/sent them to people (You could also just afk for 5 mins)
4. Go back on gta you should be stuck in the clouds
5. Try and open your phone

Dont goto quick play jobs that locked me out of the phone for good.

proof/what happened.

had it happen couple weeks ago and I could scroll through phone but wouldn’t let u do anything when clicking on apps n phone just flashed

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Phone can’t really be used unless you in an online state. Usually when i get this it’s nothing but a dead end and I’m stuck in the clouds not loading anywhere with a non functioning online phone as shown above in your video. I would be surprised if there’s something to this, good luck :thumbsup:

Im_a_Legit_Player

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is timing invloved ? Do you jave to wait 5minutes???

Ok so i got the pause menu in the clouds ?? That was weird

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is it before or after it shows quitting session at the bottom right that you watch the video

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
is it before or after it shows quitting session at the bottom right that you watch the video
I have no idea like i said this happened completely randomly and this is what i did before hand sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register