• Thread starter asriel sempai
  • Start date
  • Views 1,249
A

asriel sempai

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to keep this short,
when doing DM outfit glitch (coming back to DM to grab second outfit exacly)
when doing kill bird thingy it is possible to put yourself between back to SP and bird death, this makes you go back to SP but not visible if you die youll stay invisible soo that means ita not models loading but a glitch
to sk the glitch:
load into DM
do bird kill thingy,
and pray it works since i have no idea what causes, just to notice second time i did that i were just just just about to hit the truck wich was going fast

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to keep this short,
when doing DM outfit glitch (coming back to DM to grab second outfit exacly)
when doing kill bird thingy it is possible to put yourself between back to SP and bird death, this makes you go back to SP but not visible if you die youll stay invisible soo that means ita not models loading but a glitch
to sk the glitch:
load into DM
do bird kill thingy,
and pray it works since i have no idea what causes, just to notice second time i did that i were just just just about to hit the truck wich was going fast
The best way to hit this as i have done it a lot is to do kill bird method as soon as you open DM, don't teleport or anything just get straight into it.

W

Wild Gamer FX

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have hit it many times by mistake in the past my outcomes when i did test stuff; You are not booted to proglouge when going online, peyotes are abit bugged (old sp mp frozen had these) to to safe house randomly and a few more.

DrDabgerousGamin

DrDabgerousGamin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A few days ago this happened to me. I was in Creator TP state, trying to bring cop online with this method...
What did happen was I went invisible (like thread says) then I kept trying. Ended up suspending app to watch youtube for a bit, and when I came back i tried again. Loaded online (as the cop dm glitch says) but loaded as Franklin. I was able to use teleport (Creator TP) and I had Director Mode in the top right. When I tried to use the interaction menu, I heard the sound but nothing happened.
I was so disappointed so i reset my game.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
A few days ago this happened to me. I was in Creator TP state, trying to bring cop online with this method...
What did happen was I went invisible (like thread says) then I kept trying. Ended up suspending app to watch youtube for a bit, and when I came back i tried again. Loaded online (as the cop dm glitch says) but loaded as Franklin. I was able to use teleport (Creator TP) and I had Director Mode in the top right. When I tried to use the interaction menu, I heard the sound but nothing happened.
Of course you did :roflmao:

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

So you are saying you brought director mode online but you were disappointed? :whistle:

DrDabgerousGamin

DrDabgerousGamin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you are saying you brought director mode online but you were disappointed? :whistle:
Yes, because I didn't know what to do from there as I didnt have access to anything, and yet it said director mode.

Top Bottom
Login
Register