What's new

Patched SP in MP (Single Player Online) DUPE + store SP cars / play animals + SP characters / money & outfit

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
As the original thread was removed as per request by the OP here a new thread as the glitch is still working.

Big shout out to the founders of this glitch: NicGore, CynicalCreator2, jbtwt1, GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

Steps for PS4 made by CBD420

1 - Start up creator from story mode.
2 - When that has been done, click on 'Load Creation' and hover over 'Published'.
3 - disconnect internet in Network settings and instantly go back on the game and Spam X.
4 - It should say loading with an orange circle in the bottom right for about 30 seconds, until an alert appears. Accept the alert.
5 - Then press pause and hover on Online and reconnect internet.
6 - Click on Online and hover over 'Start GTA Online' and disconnect internet
7 - Now press up and down D-PAD (it'll be glitchy buttons) and you'll see the options (eg. Join friends)
8 - hover over 'Start GTA Online' Then reconnect.
9 - The moment you see the options (Start GTA Online etc.) Spam X about 8 times.

It is very important that you spam X as soon as you see the buttons appear again.
You need to get the Alert "Files required to play GTA could not be downloaded from R* Game Service"
If you got a different error message you were to slow in step 9 and need to start from step 1

The Key is to start spam X as soon and as fast as possible in step 9 when the menu appears again. This is the key to get the correct alert.

10 - You should spawn in a glitched creator state and see your SP charater floating in the air

Update: R* tried to patch this glitch. U don't spawn in glitched creator but die on the ground or get stuck/frozen as story mode character do the new steps 11 and 12.

11 (new) - Disconnect internet and accept alert screen in GTA
Or
11 (old) - Disconnect internet and you should see "Deathmatch" pop up in the left bottom corner

12 (new) - reconnect internet and wait 20 second, game should glitch around and it should now load you online
or
12 (old) - reconnect internet and wait 5 second, game should glitch around and it should now load you online

If you don't load online, disconnect internet again, got to GTA, quickly connect internet again and wait 5s (or 20s) before go back to GTA
Repeat that until it finally loads you online.

If you spawn in and stuck in the sky suspend GTA with Netflix or Youtube and it should load you online.

Video showing glitch after latest patch 23.09.2017

Steps for XBOX1 by Spazin & its me scooba

2 - When that has been done, click on 'Load Creation' and hover over 'Published'.
3 - disconnect internet in Network settings and instantly go back on the game and Spam A.
4 - It should say loading with an orange circle in the bottom right for about 30 seconds, until an alert appears. Accept the alert.
5 - This is the key: hover over CREATE A LAST TEAM STANDING
6 - Press Pause and go to ONLINE
7 - Go to Dashboard, Settings, Reconnect internet
8 - Return to GTA

THIS PART SLOWED DOWN IN THE VIDEO BUT IT NEEDs TO BE DONE FAST

9 -
click ONLINE(when you can)
10 - Play GTA online
11 - Invite, friend, or solo session. You'll get fewer errors.
12 - Spam "A" fast until you see the camera moving down towards the ground
13 - When you spawn in your die, glitch through the ground be walking or standing, all ways will work.
14 - Once spawned in, dashboard, setting disconnect
15 - return to GTA
16 - Black screen
17 - immediately back to setting, reconnect
18 - wait there about 5 seconds so everything is connected
19 - return to GTA and the game should do the rest.

You will only load into one lobby, not down and up like the other way.
Your online character will split from the story character and disappear.

*The Video starts at step 5.

How to play online as Story Mode Character

- hold dpad down and switch to desired Character
- DO NOT ACCPET Alert, decline it or you will exit the glitch

If not all three Characters are available that is caused by your game progress. Load a
savegame where all three Characters are available and do the glitch.

WARNING: If you die as a Single Player Character while another player is near you will get a CE-Error and GTA will crash.

How to get Duffle Bags as Story Mode Character found by NGTeam

Notice: Those bags do NOT save (yet?). So it is only to play them while you are in the glitch.

- die as a Single Player Character so you spawn in invisible (Easy way out)
- buy a parachute at Ammunation or just call in your Opressor or helicopter and jump on and off

Different parachutes and/or armor combinations seem to give different effects but i only test a few combinations yet. The outfit of the story mode character also seems to influence the outfit. See the spoiler below to find some combinations i tried. But it could also be random.

Brazil - standard armor - Michael - yellow
Brazil - standard armor - Trevor - orange
Brazil - standard armor - Franklin - black

Spain - standard armor - Michael - yellow
Spain - standard armor - Trevor - orange
Spain - standard armor - Franklin - black

Israel - heavy armor - Michael - yellow
Israel - standard armor - Trevor - orange
Israel - standard armor - Franklin - black

Puerto Rico - standard armor - Michael yellow
Puerto Rico - standard armor - Trevor - orange
Puerto Rico - standard armor - Franklin - black

Australia - super heavy armor - Michael - black
Australia - super heavy armor - Trevor - orange
Australia - super heavy armor - Franklin - black

USA - super heavy armor - Michael - black
USA - super heavy armor - Trevor - scuba bottle (*)
USA - super heavy armor - Franklin - black

(*) To get the scuba bottle i switched characters several times. Trevor was wearing no shirt when i had it. Maybe that was the key.

- from interaction menu choose a parachute and a body armor (see spoiler)
- switch to a story mode character
- if you don't have a bag already start a (martin) job and back out from settings menu

Maybe also different kind of jobs give different bags?

- You now should spawn in with a duffle bag
- You can switch to a different character without doing all steps again.
- start up a job and back out if you don't have a bag after a switch

IMG_2017_09_26_01_56_21.jpg

Big thx to NicGore & friends for those extra steps!

Single Player Dupe, Dupe friends car and add cars to Impound

Founders: BeatJunkie Glitch Mob
We're also the original founders of this Creator SPMP.
Dupe your friends car founder: WorldsFinestGamer

Requirements
- 4 car garage purchased in Story mode. (any character but suggest Trevor due to location)
- A friend who wants you to dupe his car
- Be a type of person who likes to help others

1. In story mode, If your 4 car garage is full then park your car as close to the door as possible.
2. Walk in. Turn around and walk out.
3. Your have duped your car and the original went to the impound
*Use this technique to choose which cars you want to have stored in the impound.
4. Save game and do the SP in MP glitch as posted
5. When arriving online, Choose which character with the full 4 car garage and have your friend get the vehicle he wants to dupe.
6. Have your friend make sure the vehicle permissions are set to everybody.
7. You (SP in MP) drive the car to full Single Player 4 car garage. Park as close to door as possible.
8. Walk in. Turn around and walk out.
9. You will see his vehicle has duped.
10. Friend gets in the vehicle without a tracker and goes to LSC and applies a tracker.
11. Now he has a nice shiny clean dupe.

Steps to store Franklins/Michaels/Trevors car found by Trond

- switch to Franklin/Michael/Trevor
- look where their personal car is located on the map (orange/blue/green icon)
- go to the car and try to drive it to LSC to apply a tracker
- if the car is bricked or you can not take it into LSC switch between characters and try again

We were not able to find steps that always work. It seems to be random/luck if you can drive the car and take it into LSC or not. Just keep trying and switch between characters till you get the car you want. Trond was able to store all three cars. But it might take some patience

How to play online as an animal

- in SP make sure the peyote is there and you did not pick it up already
- do SP in MP glitch
- go to location of a land peyote plant

Interactive Peyote location Map:
http://m.ign.com/maps/gta-5/los-santos-blaine-county?filter=peyote

Note that Peyote you have previously eaten and saved will not show up until all 32 locations have been found. Once all 32 have been found then they will always appear in every location. The Golden Peyote will not spawn online because it requires a certain weather condition at a certain time which does not exist in online play.

- hear the sound of the animal it will transform
- do not eat peyote that sound like a cow, bird or any water animal, eating those will crash the game
- eat the peyote and transform to an animal

@jbtw1 found that some animals can even fly by calling a helicopter from your assistant in office.

How to use cheats online

- joining a new session
- enter cheat codes as soon as the white loading circle turns yellow
- enter one cheat per session change
- multiple cheats can be stacked changing sessions multiple times

How to get story mode tattoos

- go to tattoo store as Franklin, Michael and/or Trevor and apply all tattoos you want on your online character
- all tattoos will transfer over to your online character and even lay over each other

How to get rid of the double menu

- open interaction menu
- close interaction menu and as fast as possible open it again
or
- open interaction menu and sroll up 5 times, press X

How to "teleport"

- Call a taxi
- Set you destination
- skip taxi drive with X

RP Glitch found by bruno costa

- get max level of 5 stars as SP character(s) for example in prison
- Switch between character(s) through character wheel

Or

- get max level of 5 stars as SP character
- walk into 4 car garage to loose stars
- walk out to gain 5 stars again
- repeat from step 2

How to transfer apartment trade price and outfits found by SurrealGlitching SurrealGlitching

- Once you spawn in as your SP character, go and eat a peyote. (check notes about animals above)
- Now you are running around as an animal, get someone to kill you. Can be a NPC or your friend, or a random person
- You will now spawn in invisible and you won't be able to change your character with the Character Wheel
- Go to Online tab and click Choose Character.
- Switch to your second character and you will notice a Timed Out message after a few minutes.
- Accept the alert and now let the game load for a little, let the clouds go from frozen to unfrozen.
- Close the application and do the display calibration screen. Press R1 after you hear the sirens. For xbox you need to delete game save and then cancel the sync.
- Load up into an online lobby and you will now notice you have the Outfits/Apartments from second character.

Warning: Doing this will result in transfer all outfits from your not active character to the active character. Means all saved outfits will be gone!

For the money glitch buy the most expensive apartments on slots 4,5,6 of your first character, then switch to your second character and do the glitch. This will copy outfits and apartment trade prices from your first character to your second. So you will only loose outfits on your second character.

OR

buy the most expensive apartments on slots 4,5,6 of your second character, then switch to your first character and do the glitch. This will copy outfits and apartment trade prices from your second character to your first. So you will loose outfits on your first character.

Last edited by a moderator:
TriickDuck

TriickDuck

Reaction score
Sin$
Has somebody already tried to get the Vigilante out of a modded capture?

A

arms dealer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm i was able to store Franklins car too!

Steps i did to store Franklins car:

- do SP in MP glitch
- drove as Franklin in a PV of my online character to Franklins House
- got into Franklins car and got kicked out, car bricked
- switch to Trevor, spawned in a plane. Tried to fly plane to hangar but crashed
- switch back to Franklin, icon of Franklins car was gone
- drove in PV of online character to police impound and claimed a motorbike
- icon of Franklins car appeared again at aunts house
- drove with motorbike from impound to Franklins car
- got into car and this time it did not kick me out
- drove to LSC and bought Tracker
- Franklins Car was stored on my last free slot in MOC

Can you call for a blimp in MP? I wonder if it would be storeable in the hangar? And maybe we can apply insurance using the aircraft dupe?

(https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/aircraft-dupe-have-planes-at-half-price-1-41.1671673/)

L

Lozzathelovemuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As the original thread was removed as per request by the OP here a new thread as the glitch is still working.

Big shout out to the founders of this glitch: NicGore CynicalCreator2 jbtwt1

The steps are from CBD420

3 - disconnect internet in Network settings and instantly go back on the game and Spam X.
5 - Then press pause and hover on Online and reconnect internet.
6 - Click on Online and hover over 'Start GTA Online' and disconnect internet
7 - Now press up and down D-PAD (it'll be glitchy buttons) and you'll see the options (eg. Join friends)
8 - hover over 'Start GTA Online' Then reconnect.
9 - The moment you see the options (Start GTA Online etc.) Spam X about 8 times.

It is very important that you spamm X as soon as you see the buttons appear again.
You need to get the Alert "Files required to play GTA could not be downloaded from R* Game Service"
If you got a different error message start from step 1

10 - You should spawn in a glitched creator state and see your SP charater floating in the air
11 - Discconnect internat and you should see "Deathmatch" pop up in the left botton corner
12 - reconnect internet and wait 5 second, game should glitch around and it should now load you online

If you don't load online, disconnect internet again, got to GTA, quickly connect internet again and wait 5s before go back to GTA
Repeat that until it loads you online.

I can confirm i was able to store Franklins car too!

Steps i did to store Franklins car:

- do SP in MP glitch
- drove as Franklin in a PV of my online character to Franklins House
- got into Franklins car and got kicked out, car bricked
- switch to Trevor, spawned in a plane. Tried to fly plane to hangar but crashed
- switch back to Franklin, icon of Franklins car was gone
- drove in PV of online character to police impound and claimed a motorbike
- icon of Franklins car appeared again at aunts house
- drove with motorbike from impound to Franklins car
- got into car and this time it did not kick me out
- drove to LSC and bought Tracker
- Franklins Car was stored on my last free slot in MOC

How to play online as an animal

- in SP make sure the peyote is there and you did not pick it up already
- do SP in MP glitch
- go to location of a land peyote plant
- hear the sound of the animal it will tranform and do not eat it if it will transform into a cow

The cow, all air and water animals will give you a CE error and crash your game.

Right, so I want to store my Epsilon vehicles on to my online character. How do i go about this do you think?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
The mods on 7sins are not there to judge who is founder of a glitch. If someone claims to be the founder we will not question or even change that. We will even remove Off Topic discussion and fights about who is the founder. The threads are only there to show a gltich and help people doing them.

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, I am the founder of this glitch, as I have yet to see this posted anywhere on any site. I found this all on my own testing things out. If you are going to re post this anywhere make sure you give me a credit shout out.

TO DO THIS GLITCH YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW HOW TO NAIL THE SP TO MP GLITCH. THIS REQUIRES BEING GLITCHED OUT IN YOUR SP CHARACTER ONLINE.

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS GLITCH:
1. Get SP tattoos onto your MP character.
2. Get Franklins Bike and store it into your garage/friends garage.
3. Can dupe cars if possible to get them to save in your MOC. Do this by going to SP garage and putting them in there.
4. Go invisible in public lobby - do this by dying on SP character and it spawning you back in invisible.
5. Do Apartment/Outfit glitch.

1. Start up in Story Mode.
2. Go to Creator.
3. Click on Load Creation.
4. Hover over published.
5. Now disconnect internet.
6. Go back to the game and press A to accept alerts and let it load with the orange circle in the bottom right corner. Let this fully load until you are back in the Creator Menu.
7. Go back to your internet and reconnect your internet.
8. Press start and go to Gta Online tab and hover over go.
9. Disconnect internet and go back to game.
10. Immediately return to the game and move your d pad up and down a few times see if you can see double menu in background.
11. Go back to your internet and turn it back on.
12. Return to the game and start spamming X right after you see the PSN connection alert.
13. You will now spawn in as a glitched out creator state.
14. Disconnect internet and once you see the DeathMatch Creator sign and you will be under the map reconnect your internet.
15. You will spawn back in Creator all glitched out. Disconnect and reconnect your internet 2 times. I press the internet button 4 times.
16. You will eventually see the Orange Loading circle in the bottom right corner saying you are connecting online.
17. Once you spawn in as your online character just use the D-Pad to choose with character you want to play as, and then cancel the alert that says do you want to quit GTA online.
18. Run around and have fun as SP character online.

19. HOW TO DO APARTMENT/OUTFIT GLITCH.
20. Once you spawn in as your SP character, go and eat a peyote. (Make sure you don't get the game to crash)(Also make sure you enter the Peyote plant not in PASSIVE)
21. Now you are running around as an animal, get someone to kill you. Can be a NPC or your friend, or a random person.
22. You will now spawn in invisible and you won't be able to change your character with the Character Wheel.
23. Go to Online tab and click Choose Character.
24. Switch to your second character and you will notice a Timed Out message after a few minutes.
25. Accept the alert and now let the game load for a little, let the clouds go from frozen to unfrozen.
26. Close the application and do the display calibration screen. Press R1 after you hear the sirens. For xbox you need to delete game save and then cancel the sync.
27. Load up into an online lobby and you will now notice you have the Outfits/Apartments from second character.

jaredd999

jaredd999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, I am the founder of this glitch, as I have yet to see this posted anywhere on any site. I found this all on my own testing things out. If you are going to re post this anywhere make sure you give me a credit shout out.

TO DO THIS GLITCH YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW HOW TO NAIL THE SP TO MP GLITCH. THIS REQUIRES BEING GLITCHED OUT IN YOUR SP CHARACTER ONLINE.

3. Can dupe cars if possible to get them to save in your MOC. Do this by going to SP garage and putting them in there.
4. Go invisible in public lobby - do this by dying on SP character and it spawning you back in invisible.

2. Go to Creator.
4. Hover over published.
6. Go back to the game and press A to accept alerts and let it load with the orange circle in the bottom right corner. Let this fully load until you are back in the Creator Menu.
10. Immediately return to the game and move your d pad up and down a few times see if you can see double menu in background.
12. Return to the game and start spamming X right after you see the PSN connection alert.
14. Disconnect internet and once you see the DeathMatch Creator sign and you will be under the map reconnect your internet.
15. You will spawn back in Creator all glitched out. Disconnect and reconnect your internet 2 times. I press the internet button 4 times.
16. You will eventually see the Orange Loading circle in the bottom right corner saying you are connecting online.
17. Once you spawn in as your online character just use the D-Pad to choose with character you want to play as, and then cancel the alert that says do you want to quit GTA online.

20. Once you spawn in as your SP character, go and eat a peyote. (Make sure you don't get the game to crash)(Also make sure you enter the Peyote plant not in PASSIVE)
21. Now you are running around as an animal, get someone to kill you. Can be a NPC or your friend, or a random person.
22. You will now spawn in invisible and you won't be able to change your character with the Character Wheel.
24. Switch to your second character and you will notice a Timed Out message after a few minutes.
25. Accept the alert and now let the game load for a little, let the clouds go from frozen to unfrozen.
26. Close the application and do the display calibration screen. Press R1 after you hear the sirens. For xbox you need to delete game save and then cancel the sync.
27. Load up into an online lobby and you will now notice you have the Outfits/Apartments from second character.
Sick one man! I had just found this too XD

MrMod5150

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
WoW Dude hella of a find :thumbsup:
This is hard to hit but it's worth it big $$$ glitching here.
#FARTCREW loves you too :rolleyes:
GOOD JOB OP!!!!

ZeroSquid776840

ZeroSquid776840

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where are the peyote plants and is there any requirments to get it

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
super i'm glad you decide to repost. it may have been his post but it wasn't HIS glitch to post in the first place. like seriously get out of here with that "wanting to keep it secret" bs. cats out of the bag now. next time think more carefully before leaking something that wasn't yours to begin with.

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Where are the peyote plants and is there any requirments to get it

No requirements. I will be posting that picture, and updating the OP as the day goes along. I just posted this one up because I am the founder of this glitch entirely. Thanks everyone for the support. I appreciate all the love (and hate).

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Please stop that Off Topic about if that glitch should have been leaked or not and why i made this new thread after the Original got removed as per request of the OP.

I am not the one who leaks secret glitches or supports doing so. But this is glitch is public already, it is all over YouTube, it was on 7sins for 2 days with 625 replies and 26,353 views on the thread.

Come one does anybody really think this can still be kept secret to avoid a patch? Sorry but this is too late and that's why i made a new thread. Why not let everybody use it as long as it is still there anyways? The damage is already done.

ekgulati6

ekgulati6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you store vehicles in your character's garages? Does it have to be from their sasfehouse garages or can it be from the 4 car garages you can buy for them?

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That is so similar to story mode character online. Anyways can you explain about the outfit glitch and what you can do with that outfit glitch Many thanks

ekgulati6

ekgulati6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we bring any cars we have stored in sp to online? And does it matter if it is in the safehouse garage or the purchasable 4 car garages?

kapteindude

kapteindude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why im getting a massage of PSN when im going to spam x after reconnect the internet?! :banghead:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

2. Go to Creator.
4. Hover over published.

Awesome bro... Just wait till you see what I have brewing up:wink: not quite ready yet:wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register