What's new

Patched SP in MP (Single Player Online) DUPE + store SP cars / play animals + SP characters / money & outfit

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that has happened to me at least 7 or 8 time in the past week and there's is no remedy to fix that problem. you just have to start over :frown:

Mbne84

Mbne84

Reaction score
Sin$
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT DELETE FROM EVERYWHERE

use my method, and no yankton at all
I tried that doing that earlier but i couldnt get into the invite lobby. Ill give it another shot when i get home tonight. I did get the glitch to work twice but everytime after i get that message when it fails. Also for anyone who hasnt done it yet, make sure you have enough for whatever you want to get free otherwise youll get the insufficient funds message. I only had 3 million the first time i did it and couldnt get the oppressor free.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried that doing that earlier but i couldnt get into the invite lobby. Ill give it another shot when i get home tonight. I did get the glitch to work twice but everytime after i get that message when it fails. Also for anyone who hasnt done it yet, make sure you have enough for whatever you want to get free otherwise youll get the insufficient funds message. I only had 3 million the first time i did it and couldnt get the oppressor free.

i sometimes try to load creator, then try online, get error, and restart app, i noticed it can be similar to dm, and you get "stuck" within creator, even tho you are "elsewhere"

Lafe

Lafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well u are right I could fix that problem going online when glitched by restarting and resetting cache. But again when I arrived online - this time outside in front my bunker - I immediately went up to clouds again and am stuck on quitting session...
I've been trying for several hours i get to part where i should be sent back to story mode glitched out but im always sent to online been spamming x so much shoulder aching

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That keeps happening to me. You have to delete the game save and cancel the sync when you restart the app. You have to redo the yankton mission but youll get back online after you finish it. On xbox it asks if you want to use the old save after you restart the app after finishing the first mission.

if you lose your saved games, at this point, simply restart app and LET IT SYNC, all saves should be restored.

DO NOT DELETE OR SYNC FROM EVERYWHERE/CLOUD WHEN PRESENTED THE OPTIONS.... ALWAYS USE CONSOLE

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well u are right I could fix that problem going online when glitched by restarting and resetting cache. But again when I arrived online - this time outside in front my bunker - I immediately went up to clouds again and am stuck on quitting session...

Happend 6 times now. Successfully glitched out in SP walking on spot, got loaded online after disconnect/reconnect steps but as soon as I spawn online I get kicked and stuck on "quitting session". :banghead:

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
have u tried loading a saved game file? do you have an active autosave? try loadin your first job in published list, then exit back to hover on published and start ur process....

is your first job invalid?
what type of job is it. i have a gta capture as my first job in the list. are there any active sp missions when you quit to creator?

Atherix

Atherix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to confirm this has been hotfixed in the latest patch (on PS4, not sure about others).
There's a singleplayer boot when you get the files required alert.

DiabloGato47

DiabloGato47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to confirm this has been hotfixed in the latest patch (on PS4, not sure about others).
There's a singleplayer boot when you get the files required alert.

Pretty sure same for xbox, ill go to single player all the time.

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I also confirm patched, hit it three times now, loaded back to the prologue each time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register