What's new

Patched SP Freemode North Yankton Glitch + Outfit

• Thread starter mathmattx
  • Start date
  • Views 4,405
M

mathmattx

Reaction score

This will allow you to explore North Yankton again all while in freemode. This also allows you bring all 3 characters over for a visit.

Requirements:
1. Bury the Hatchet mission as your next mission
2. Hazards save editor
3. USB Drive

1. Make a game save for GTA V. Make sure it is one that has Bury the Hatchet as next mission.
2. Put the save on a Flash drive.
3. Open Horizon and extract the GTA V save game.
4. Open Hazard save editor. Put the Game save in the save editor.
5. Change Change Trevor to Hooker 3.

6. Save the changes for the save editor.
7. Put the Game save back on the flash drive and load into your console.
8. Start the game and load the Game save.
9. Go select Trevor. The game should glitch. You'll either spawn as Michael, Franklin or the Hooker, that's good.

Tested on PS3.

1. Start as Michael and enter mission circle for Bury the Hatchet.

2. Once in Yankton drive towards the mission circle at the church. Once the car driving over tracks cutscene ends you will get out of car and it auto fails mission.

3. Cancel out of mission and you will be standing in North Yankton in your winter outfit.

You can try to retry instead but will auto fail everytime. Now known because Trevor is a hooker and can't load in. Odd since he does drive away in your car at the start of the mission.

You can just mod your save and get every vehicle in the game but it was still fun getting all of the snow vehicles from this mission. This was also before I realized I had modded my one save file that was saved right before this mission back in the day for online outfits.

To get the vehicles is pretty easy.

1. Get out of Asea where you take a right to head down road to church and steal whatever vehicle you want.

2. Push the Asea down the street into the mission circle. It will auto fail once you get Asea over the tracks.

3. Quit mission and get back in your new snow vehicle.

4. Switch to Franklin and kill yourself.

5. Switch back to Michael and you will be in or next to your snow vehicle which you can go store.

If you drive close to tracks you can get out and run to jeep by graveyard. Use this to push Asea into circle. There are 2 variants to this with one being the ridiculous top down version.

There are a total of 6 snow vehicles you can obtain from this mission but you must use the garage out of map trick to obtain the Asea.

You can die and fly right back to Yankton. You cannot use vehicle cheats but can just go the heli pad and pick up a stored one. You can switch characters and fly out there. Also when you switch characters it is snowing in Los Santos. Sometimes you can call a taxi while in Yankton to have vehicle to drive. You can also call 911 services but only the cops will show up. Unfortunately they are not Yankton cops.

Once you die you will be transported to the hospital and you will notice your minimap is all black. The same with start menu map except for Yankton map in bottom right. If you walk into an invisible job marker then the full map returns.

Unfortunately when you load creator while standing in Yankton it disappears. The same goes for if you do a quick save and reload.

On the positive if you do a quick save then you will have an unobtainable outfit for Michael to play with. Note that it does not go into wardrobe save spot but you can add glasses and masks.

Last edited:
T

ThatOneStruggler

Reaction score
It's patched on the next gen consoles but on PC you can just spawn it in anyway so it don't matter

N

Navy Davey

☠️Turkey Time☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Nice:smile:
I’ll have to give it a whirl on current gen:smile: Maybe it will work:smile:
Had yankton in director mode not too long ago so...
Anything is possible:wink:

M

mathmattx

Reaction score
Nice:smile:
I’ll have to give it a whirl on current gen:smile: Maybe it will work:smile:
Had yankton in director mode not too long ago so...
Anything is possible:wink:
Let me know if you get anywhere dude. I shared this to see if next gen people could get Yankton to spawn in an online mission or maybe even freemode. While in this state has friend invite you to mission while they are in a heli out by airport.

Another crazy thing to mention is the magnetic north switches and compass points south for north. The fact you can't use vehicle cheats also shows this is more than just a texture glitch.

I hope it works for you as I know placing triggers is your forté.

M

mathmattx

Reaction score
I was able to get all 6 snow vehicles from Bury the Hatchet with this including the topless jeep. Looks ridiculous with snow. For jeep you must use 3 vehicles with one to block driver door and you push Asea into job circle.

Any vehicle you push the Asea into the job circle with will stay after fail. Get in then switch to Franklin and kill yourself. When you spawn at hospital then switch back to Michael and your snow vehicle will be next to you.

M

mathmattx

Reaction score
Updated steps as I realized later it was a modded save file from the old modded outfit glitches that was causing the glitch. Still a great way to get to Yankton for last gen.

A thing of not is if you stand on church steps then go to creator it does not move you back to Legion Square like normal. If you create a deathmatch and move camera up and tilt it then the camera will black out in area where Yankton is but invisible. Have been trying everything to place a trigger. It does give error message of needing a flat surface instead of out of map like normal.

Top Bottom