Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For who that want to have Moder's Protection that don't know how it works

C:
if(seat_belt){
        if(IS_CHAR_IN_ANY_CAR(pPlayer)){
            Ped driver;
            SET_CHAR_WILL_FLY_THROUGH_WINDSCREEN(pPlayer,false); // Seat belt ;D
            GET_CAR_CHAR_IS_USING(pPlayer,&tmp);
            GET_DRIVER_OF_CAR(tmp,&driver);
            if(driver == pPlayer){
                GET_NETWORK_ID_FROM_VEHICLE(tmp,&tmp2);
                SET_NETWORK_ID_CAN_MIGRATE(tmp2,false);
            }
        }
        else if(HAS_CONTROL_OF_NETWORK_ID(tmp2))
            SET_NETWORK_ID_CAN_MIGRATE(tmp2,true);
    }

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
That source actually has a bug, if you teleport from the drivers seat of a car INTO ANOTHER one, nobody will be able to drive it.

cannedheat

cannedheat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you would need to request control first before setting the migration status.

C

Cole534

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That source actually has a bug, if you teleport from the drivers seat of a car INTO ANOTHER one, nobody will be able to drive it.
Well I released it cuz I have a friend who is trying to steal parts of my code to give online players god mode and trying to say my god mode for online players is just moders protection so I wanted to prove to him that it's not just this part of the code I got part of that mod working

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain these types of cars that cant be deleted at all.there are the types that are frozen in mid air and cant be driven or deleted.but then theres the ones that arent frozen and can be moved by force,but cant be driven and cant be deleted.same with undeletable objects,why does that happen.

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain these types of cars that cant be deleted at all.there are the types that are frozen in mid air and cant be driven or deleted.but then theres the ones that arent frozen and can be moved by force,but cant be driven and cant be deleted.same with undeletable objects,why does that happen.
They can be deleted.

Last edited:
Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They can be deleted, its just you can't gain control of the network id as norm, the server has to give it to you control.
But sometimes when i spawn a car,i cant delete my own car,or when i get out i can get back in but it doesnt move and cant be deleted,how do i lose control of my own car,or how does the server not allow me to delete my own car.it doesnt happen often but its probably just a bug when theres lots of modders in a game or when ive spawned too many car or something

C

Cole534

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But sometimes when i spawn a car,i cant delete my own car,or when i get out i can get back in but it doesnt move and cant be deleted,how do i lose control of my own car,or how does the server not allow me to delete my own car.it doesnt happen often but its probably just a bug when theres lots of modders in a game or when ive spawned too many car or something
It happens to me too

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have experienced what your talking about, whenever i get back in the car i delete it then it doesn't delete but it starts running normal and i can then then delete it. I have a sorta theory on why it happens, but im not 100% sure.

Top Bottom
Login
Register