• Start date
  • Views 2,663
Saxo321

Saxo321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saxo321`s Source Collection​

These are not myne these are a Collection of codes i have got and just wanted to share with people :smile:

This has got in it

Account Tool
Assassins Creed 2 Save Editor
Barracks Mod Tool VB
Bio Creator
Darksiders - Save Editor v.1.5.0.0
Deadly Premonition - Save Editor
keyvault editor
Luxor 2 Adventure Editor
Nier Save Editor
Rehash And Resigner
Saints Row 2 Save Editor
Sample - Save Editor
Soul Calibur 4 Money Editor
Tekken 6 Save Editor
TransformersHax
WET_Tool
Where The Wild Things Are

Thanks i have deleted one of them becuse i hade to pay for it and then it wouldent be fair for the other people who payed for it.

This is a direct Download so it would be faster for you to download :smile: .

Password
[xml]se7ensins/saxo321[/xml]

Code:
To Download go to this website and then go to the bottom and you will see a link to the pack then you click it and it will take you to download :)

xxShr00mzxx

xxShr00mzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey saxo the link is down or dead one of the two can't you just re upload to a site like fileserve or something like that

T

treutech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you can steal the source of someone again and claim it as your work in an crappy tool.
Wow bro, nice one. but its not stealing because he ****ing released it to be used as long as he was given credit, which i did so stfu.
Also (nice one on the ****** tool) but i've already stated that it was ****** (about 5 times) because its 4 months old, having not worked on it for about 3 months; so i released it as a beta. so yeah its ******, but who cares?

A Toast

Nikexv2

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow bro, nice one. but its not stealing because he ****ing released it to be used as long as he was given credit, which i did so stfu.
Also (nice one on the ****** tool) but i've already stated that it was ****** (about 5 times) because its 4 months old, having not worked on it for about 3 months; so i released it as a beta. so yeah its ******, but who cares?
You've done nothing, you've taken the source code of other people integrated it in you programm and didn't give credit, you argued with one of him in an other thread. I'm out.

T

treutech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You've done nothing, you've taken the source code of other people integrated it in you programm and didn't give credit, you argued with one of him in an other thread. I'm out.
actually he argued with me that he didnt think the editors my friend made worked, they do. we didnt argue about giving him credit because i did in the opening paragraph of the download... check your info.

Top Bottom
Login
Register