• Thread starter eXtReMe MoDd3r
  • Start date
  • Views 386
eXtReMe MoDd3r

eXtReMe MoDd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to make a flying or super speed car sound of anything for example a flying car sounds like the planes at the airport and the super speed cars sound of the actual car rather than just the air flowing over the car.

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Flying cars no, superspeed cars only if you slow them down and put more than 2 gears in the handling line

M

Mark Winters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to make a flying or super speed car sound of anything for example a flying car sounds like the planes at the airport and the super speed cars sound of the actual car rather than just the air flowing over the car.
They don't have a sound simply because flying cars do not require any sound as there not ment to be in the game. Plus a car won't sound like a car as it doesn't change gear in the air. You also can't change the sound of vechiles.ide etc because the audio.rpf can not be edited as there is no program available at this time.

eXtReMe MoDd3r

eXtReMe MoDd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cant you make the flyig cars sound like the planes from the airport?

I

iiReLeNTLeSSxx

Reaction score
Sin$
They don't have a sound simply because flying cars do not require any sound as there not ment to be in the game. Plus a car won't sound like a car as it doesn't change gear in the air. You also can't change the sound of vechiles.ide etc because the audio.rpf can not be edited as there is no program available at this time.
am so how come on deadly fish the porshe sound like a sultan rs fail again jsmallwood

GOHDxXKILLERXx

GOHDxXKILLERXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
am so how come on deadly fish the porshe sound like a sultan rs fail again jsmallwood
thats when he drives u simply go into the Vehicle.ide or what ever file it is Wat ever car u trying change the name of the car to the one u desire fro it to sound like i have my Trash truck sound like a Police Stinger and plenty more evern my Faggio Soungs like a Saultan RS

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a car set to drive you idiot, you can change what sound it uses in the vehicles.ide for example make an iceream truck sound like the bullet like I do xD

Top Bottom
Login
Register