Support Soundhax help

Reaction score
I have a homebrew n3ds and I need help. I have soundhax as a cfw. I have FBI and wanna run it to get free shop but there is an error with something like kernel backdoor...how do I fix it?

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I have a homebrew n3ds and I need help. I have soundhax as a cfw. I have FBI and wanna run it to get free shop but there is an error with something like kernel backdoor...how do I fix it?
Soundhax is only a homebrew entrypoint its not custom firmware. Please follow this whole guide.

https://3ds.guide/

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Fudge...I don't know where to go now in the guide? I have soundhax now what
Read through the whole guide word for word. Not to be rude but it is idiot proof.

I would be more then happy to assist you. Unfortunately however I can't assist you if you don't help me help you.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Do I just download it to my ds card like soundhax and then launch it?
Not to be blunt but I don't recommend doing this if you can't follow that guide I gave you. That is the easiest and most "noob" proof guide around. Unfortunately I can't assist you much further if you don't follow or want to follow it.

Unfortunately this can't be spoonfed much more.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I understand better with a YouTube video..I'll watch one of those
Don't follow a youtube video or you will brick your system. I've modded over 25 systems following the guide I sent you and helped hundreds of others using the same guide.

I recommend either taking a few moments to slow and read or not doing it at all. Like I said unfortunately it can't get easier then that guide.

Im sorry to be blunt. However this isn't a simple 5 minute mod that you can do without paying attention. It will require over an hour and if you don't read carefully or continue being as carefree as you are right now. You WILL have a broken system.

Zelk

Hiding Both Face And Mind
Retired
Reaction score
I understand better with a YouTube video..I'll watch one of those
That's a terrible idea, YouTube videos on 3DS hacking are notorious for skipping steps and causing bricks, which will render your system completely unusable. The only guaranteed safe guide out there is the one you've already been recommended.

Reaction score
Ok sorry..I followed the guide..didn't watch a YouTube video and when I turn on my 3ds it says
An error has occurred
Failed to mount ctrnand
Press any button to shut down...how can I fix it 
Pls...quick

Top Bottom