• Views 2,729

Do you sound whore?

• Total voters
xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before I started sound whoring (I would literally play with music blasting) my kd averaged around 1.50 and now I've got a headset and started sound whoring my KD is always above 4.0 as you can see! I fresh restarted my account and I'm doing godly each game.

TR5dDTD.jpg

R24Mzoi.jpg

cqCnqt0.jpg

dcAbqkY.jpg

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I my self have realised that having a good headset & sound whoring gives you a huge advantage, but I just need to save up for one now.. Which headset are you using?

xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I my self have realised that having a good headset & sound whoring gives you a huge advantage, but I just need to save up for one now.. Which headset are you using?
Turtle beach p60. £39.99 and it's amazing.

xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow that's actually cheaper than I thought the good headsets were. Looks like I'll be getting that one then, thanks.

Expensive headsets aren't even that good, this headset is crystal clear and the sound is amazing. Can hear everyone miles away lol.

zBubbles

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
Sin$
I do it myself. Honestly, its like having a 24/7 UAV active. So many people don't care about dead silence now and especially on hardcore it works its best there!

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree hardcore is the best for sound whoring, there is no uav so people automatically think they are more hidden and dont bother with stealth perks. This is the reason I have always loved snow maps hearing footsteps on snow is so clear. I have owned several headsets such as Astro A40's, Tritton 720+, Turtle Beach XO Four and various other headsets. For me I personally found my Tritton the best the noise was crystal clear. I have had nothing but disappointment with Turtle Beach's.

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand? what do you mean, shouting or blasting music in your mic, how does it give you an advantage?

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand? what do you mean, shouting or blasting music in your mic, how does it give you an advantage?
Bruh are you for real? He was saying that he used to blast music until he got a headset which made his KD go up.. It gives an advantage because you can hear every enemy's footsteps very clearly if they are near you.

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, lmao i though he meant if you play music down your mic and blast it would give you a advantage lmfao

PPWojtek

PPWojtek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always laught at people who dont use dead silence, especially on search&destroy

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
Expensive headsets aren't even that good, this headset is crystal clear and the sound is amazing. Can hear everyone miles away lol.
Astros A40/50 > Turtle Beach there is a big difference for me I got 4 pairs in a row of defective Turtle Beaches.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I use Sennheiser Game Zero's. You bet I abuse it and listen for people walking around me. It does not always help me in CoD per se, but really does help in Battlefield for sure.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in the minority but Awareness makes me play worse, because I hear footsteps too well from far away so it makes me paranoid.

M

majgeneralsiren

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before I started sound whoring (I would literally play with music blasting) my kd averaged around 1.50 and now I've got a headset and started sound whoring my KD is always above 4.0 as you can see! I fresh restarted my account and I'm doing godly each game.

TR5dDTD.jpg

R24Mzoi.jpg

cqCnqt0.jpg

dcAbqkY.jpg
Eh i wouldnt say godly more like hurcules half god godly is more like 70-4 more than 30 kills

M

majgeneralsiren

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get more than 30 each game in tdm i avarage about 40 kills but not camping i dont support camping hopefully nobody does 
But you are good ill admit that :smile:

BeastlyHusla

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I sound whore while camping in a dark alleyway.. OP in a nutshell.

Top Bottom
Login
Register