SOTW Submission Thread #2

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by going down00, Aug 12, 2009 with 44 replies and 977 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:

The submission period is over for this week

SOTW #2
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Weeks Theme Is.....

(Free Style)
    (Anything as long is follows the rules)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Weeks Winners were...

Xpargas
    [​IMG]
    Mora
    [​IMG]

How The SOTW Contest Works

General Information
    SOTW (signature of the week) is a weekly event common on most websites, where artist go head to head against others to make the best signature using the weeks theme.

Each new contest will start on Mondays and end on Friday of the same week. This thread will serve as both a submission thread, and discussion thread.

When discussing other peoples work make sure to use proper CC, If you notice someone has accidentally broken a rule it is allowed to correct them.

Submissions
    All submissions are to be posted in the correct format and following all rules as followed, Breaking these rules will result in disqualification.

You must submit your entries in the following format.

PHP Code:
    [img]http://www.(yourimagelocation).com[/img]

If the above example did not make sense it means to place the direct link or your image in IMG tags, or press the image button when you post and past in link.

Rules for submission
    Breaking of any rules will result in disqualification for week of the contest. Disqualifications will take place During the vote phase, you have untill then to fix any problems.

• All submissions must contain SOTW somewhere in the sig.
    • All submissions must contain the name/abbreviation/real name/alias, Of you the creator.
    • All submission must not break any of the site rules.
    • All submission must be made the week of the contest, no premade signatures allowed.
    • You may edit your post and submission as many times as you wish untill the deadline of the competition(Friday)
    • Do not flame, the submission/discussion thread.
    • All submissions must follow the theme of the weeks contest.
    • Signatures can be any size, That is reasonable. It is up to US as GFX team to decide between a sig and a large piece.
    • Do not steal others work, doing so will get you disqualified from all further contest.

If anything is this thread seems wrong or confuses you please PM going down00 or (corndog), or post in the thread.

2. SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR Retired Retired

Ratings:
  3. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    You post it here...thats why its called the submission thread >.>

4. OP
    going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes you post it in this thread, and if you read the post it hasn't started yet.

5. (Corndog)

(Corndog) Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Is the theme still pending? Did MoRa or Xpargas pick it? Awkward theme.... wonder what I can do that's pending...

6. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    It's still freestlye.

7. F R E X Z

F R E X Z Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im entering this signature if thats ok? Its the first signature ive made hope i get a good score

8. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    The contest starts tomorrow.

9. F R E X Z

F R E X Z Enthusiast

Ratings:
    oh man so does that mean i cant use this signature it took me hourse to make and its my first one.

10. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    I would think that they could make an exception for you. Just ask Corndog or going down.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SiK GambleR

Ratings:
    post it here, that's retarded.. then u know what you're up against! from being prominently large in GFX in the past, ... it should be PM entries.

12. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    But how will people vote on the best one?

13. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Spelling error. 2nd to last bullet says. Can me anysize. And is there a theme? Or is that some joke putting pending up there :tongue:

14. SiK GambleR

Ratings:
    You pm them to the SOTW runner. then He makes a new thread and posts them all with a poll at the top with the members names. from there there is less confusion.

what annoyed me is that i made a sig for this and pm'd him it thinkin there was a ****ing contest and he won't let me use it even though there was a communications error. ****. wanna see it?

15. ExCiLe

ExCiLe Getting There

Ratings:
    More then anything in the world ron

16. SiK GambleR

Ratings:
    Edit: idk if we're still allowed to change, but here. if not idc use my other
    my text is hidden
    [​IMG]

17. ExCiLe

ExCiLe Getting There

Ratings:
    you a maka ma di*k harrrrd

• Like Like x 1
  18. SiK GambleR

Ratings:
  19. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
  20. OP
    going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Eh thanks Mora and Corndog, I havent been able to get on my comp all day. Sorry guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Corndog why didnt you just moderate thread? lol

And F R E X Z go ahead a post, I don't see any harm in it this time, Try not to do it again, thanks =)

Sik I am also allowing yours as my PM said, since it was a problem on my part, But thread will have a date it starts, and a theme after it has started.

Haven't been home to update, and i guess someone else forgot they had mod powers, *cough* corndog *cough*

• Like Like x 1